SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
US$189
US$144
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$304
US$259
US$79
US$45
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$208
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$112
All reviewsrooftop poolfire pitfree breakfastoff the striptoilet and sinkmonorail stationyogurtthe breakfast areaparadise roadseparate roomssofa bedfridge and microwavebusiness hoteldesk areastarbucks coffeefree weightsfashion mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I had the perfect stay at this Springhill Suites. SS is my hotel of choice and I've stayed at plenty in many different cities but this one was PERFECT! I'd never been to Vegas before and went with my fiancé to explore the strip. We were worried it would be too far from the strip, but I hate casinos and smoke and wanted a completely smoke free environment. I'm so glad I decided to stay here. The monorail is right across the street and easy to access so you don't need a cab or rental car. We took a shuttle from the airport (airline shuttle corp - round trip $13). Using the monorail, it took us a total of 30 minutes to get to the Mirage which is quicker than walking and cheaper than a cab. We purchased the 3 day monorail pass for $28 which is great! It stops at multiple locations on the strip so don't worry that the SS isn't on the strip. It was clean, the services was great, the breakfast was also full and hot, and check in/out was a breeze. All our requests were accommodated too including being on a high floor away from the elevator. The bed was also very comfortable. You also have a great view of the strip if you go to the rooftop pool at night. I can't say enough good things about this SS and I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Vegas. It was also extremely quiet and we slept great. I wish I was still there!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank princesszha
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

princesszha,
It’s fantastic to hear that you enjoyed a quiet and comfortable stay with us at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas. We appreciate you taking a moment to share feedback on your experience, and we’re glad our accommodations, location, and services all perfectly suited your travel needs. Please continue to make SpringHill Suites your number one choice hotel when visiting Las Vegas. We look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

The good news is they have nice rooms, quiet and professional lobby (no gambling,) free beer and wine at Happy Hour, and a great staff.

My room was clean and large. Nice space for working and relaxing (OK not much of that... it's Vegas.)

However my TV only worked part time, and I never did get the Internet to stay connected. I was in an end room, so I may have been out of range.

Last thing to note is if you need a cab expect to wait or walk across the street to LVH. NOT the hotels fault, but frustrating when trying to get to a dinner meeting etc.

I will stay here again when in Vegas for a convention.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David F
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

David F,
Thank you for sharing your reflections on your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas. I'm pleased to hear our clean and spacious accommodations met your satisfaction, and you enjoyed our complimentary amenities during your stay. We appreciate your feedback on opportunities for improving our guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest the next time you're in Las Vegas for a convention. Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I do not usually leave reviews. However seeing as how much I rely on them I wanted to share the experience I had with a gentleman named J Michael at the hotel. Upon arrival some friends and I wanted to find a great sushi restaurant and he was not only kind enough to make our reservations but also helped with booking our tickets to see O at the Bellagio. I have never stayed at a Springhill so I was not certain what to expect. However, this sort of above and beyond service has become so rare that I wanted the hotel to know what an asset they have in Mr. Michael. We will definitely choose the resort when returning to Las Vegas. Thank you Springhill!

Room Tip: The View rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janet F

Janet F,
We appreciate you writing a review and sharing your experience at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas. Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority and strive to exceed the expectations of each guest. I will certainly make sure J Michael is recognized with a special commendation for his outstanding, above and beyond service that he providing during your stay. We value you as our guest, and we look forward to extending our hospitality to you the next time you return to Las Vegas. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We booked this hotel using points because we had friends staying at the Riviera for a music fest. We were so glad we booked here. Check in took about a full minute and they let us check in early, the room was very clean, comfortable and modern. The free breakfast and coffee was good too. It is a great location - across the street from the monorail and just far enough off the strip to be relatively quiet. After seeing the extremely long check in and taxi lines at the large hotels we will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Amy J,
We appreciate you selecting SpringHill Suites Las Vegas while in town for a music fest, and we’re glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay. It’s great to hear our excellent service, accommodations, and amenities perfectly suited your travel needs. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest the next time you travel to Las Vegas. Thanks again.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My husband and I spent a week here while I was working in Las Vegas. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was very attentive to our needs and treated us like family. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The BED was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was exceptional - something for everyone's tastes. We had several meals in the bar / restaurant off the lobby and the food was very good there also. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ConnieCormier
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

ConnieCormier,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your stay at our SpringHill Suites – Las Vegas Convention Center. We appreciate all the wonderful comments and will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to having you and your husband as our guests again!

David Nilemo