I chose this property for my recent stay because of its proximity to the convention center, its reasonable price and the fact that the lobby wasn't full of noisy slot machines. There is a small bar/dining area off the lobby, in case you want a cold adult beverage or bite to eat after a long day at a trade show. In the morning, there is a breakfast buffet. It's not huge, but a decent selection of basics to get your day off to a good start. The room (king "suite") was actually pretty compact, but didn't feel cramped. It was clean and nicely furnished. While in my room, not once did I hear anything from the hall or neighbors.
The two best features were the bed and the TV. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. You know how in most hotels, when you turn the TV on it goes straight to the "first" channel, which is often the promotional hotel channel, and at a preset volume that is rather loud? I hate that. Here, when you turn the TV on, it's the same channel as when you turned it off, and at the same volume you had set. People who get frustrated by trying to navigate new channel configurations (ones different from home) will appreciate this.
Also, I loved the fact that there was no gaming here. If you need to be in Vegas for anything besides a bachelor(ette) party, and appreciate peace and quiet, this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center