We had made reservations at another hotel on the for Sunday through Tuesday, but decided we would head to Vegas a day early. Being a Saturday night we knew the rates would be higher anywhere on the strip so we chose to book at the Marriott Springhill because it wasn't too hard on the budget. For a one night stay this hotel was AWESOME!
We arrived and were surprised to see how close we actually were to the strip (only about a mile maybe 2 mile walk and you are at Encore/Wynn). And if walking is not your thing, cross the street and you can hop right on the monorail and for a small fee you are right on the strip.
We walked in to check in and were greeted right away by Marissa at the front desk who was very polite and an awesome front desk agent. She hooked us up with an awesome high floor room with a great view of the strip. She was very nice and made out stay that much better.
We got to the room and it was a lot bigger than we expected and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the style was very modern and fun. We had a huge window with awesome views. The bathrooms were clean and spacious and the shower was very nice.
Overall this was an awesome hotel with a beautiful location (as far as off the strip goes) and the staff was awesome. Always there to recommend dinner and even remembered us when we came back later that night. It is no wonder almost every guest gives the Springhill a good review!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center