All reviewsrooftop poolfire pitoff the stripfree breakfasttoilet and sinkwestgate hotelmonorail stationyogurtthe breakfast areaparadise roadfridge and microwavesofa beddesk areabusiness travelerfree weightsstarbucks coffeetrade show
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I stayed here with my husband and 11mo old in a 1 king suite. I picked this hotel due to the fact that it was fairly new, off the strip, had free buffett breakfast, mirowave and frig, and was a suite room. Once I checked in I liked the fact that they where really quick about bring the crib to our room. The room was really spacious I had no problem walking around with the crib in the room. This hotel is set up more for buisiness travelers then it is for families with young children. There is no bathtub only a shower ,the coffee table in the room is tall and splits in half and there was a green vase that was thankfully glued down in the TV stand. This would normally be not a problem but with my 11mo old it was a bit of a challange. The heated pool was a huge plus and the fire pit was really nice. Overall I really liked it and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveMN
SHSLASPR, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2010

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback!

Our hotel loves accommodating families! Many families choose us because we do not have a casino, and are 100% smoke free. You mentioned a that the shower only set up created an issue for your children; we do have rooms that feature full tubs. If you choose to stay with us again, we can make sure to accommodate you in a room with a bath tub. Thanks again for your positive feedback!

Reviewed 18 October 2010

A great hotel - looking NEW, very comfortable, spotlessly clean, with everything in a room you could think off. Also, great service, attention to customers. Extremely comfortable bed. Good beakfast.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NIGBoston
Reviewed 22 September 2010

We stayed at the Springhill Suites with some friends. The hotel is fairly new and well appointed. The front desk staff was friendly and greeted us whenever we passed by. The hotel is a fairly short distance from the strip and within walking distance from the Mono rail. The room and overall hotel was modern and bright. Our room was clean with some high end touches. The swimming pool is located on the roof, which can be a bit windy but fun overall. The breakfast buffet was great, but would recommend arriving early to avoid the long line. The Springhill Suites was very accommodating and we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAOTRIP
Reviewed 14 September 2010

If you like the latest style of Springhill Suites with its warm, calming colors, water-themed decor, and Euro-style bathrooms featuring bath and wash areas split into two separate rooms, you won't be disappointed. Add the fact that this property is a high-rise with fantastic views (rooms start on the 8th floor), a multi-level parking garage, a rooftop pool & fitness center, and you'll probably forget you're actually staying in a chain Marriott designed to compete with motels. Because Marriotts are completely non-smoking, this entire hotel is free of that stale smoke odor found in most Vegas hotel lobbies. There's a free breakfast served in a giant dining room and a small bar area for drinks and light dinner. You won't need a car to reach the strip; the LV Hilton is across the street (5-10 minute walk) with its own monorail station. Getting to the airport is a snap for the cost- and eco-conscious like me--the 108 bus route stop directly across from the hotel front door will have you there in 15 minutes for only $2!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank PhoenixWorldTraveler
Reviewed 24 August 2010

I stayed for a long weekend. The hotel is about 2 miles from the strip and away from the hustle and bustle and most of all the traffic that comes with staying at the strip. Rooms were spacious and perfect for 2-3 people. Private desk area, a bath and a 1/2 and the beds are the very comfortable. Big flat screen T.V. in each room. The lobby has a restaurant and computer work area and best of all - a complete hot/cold breakfast better than any restaurant in that area and complimentary as well. I am a travel agent so take it from me - this property is great and I will not hesitate to stay again while visiting Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends