“Las Vegas ATV Tour”

US$335.99*
Overnight Sunset at the Grand Canyon West Rim Self Drive Package
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awesome Adventures offers the best Las Vegas Tours at the best prices: ATVs, Horses, Kayaks, Grand Canyon Tours, Gold Mine Tours, Custom Events, Ziplines, Rappelling, Ropes Course, and more.We offer Eldorado Canyon ATV,and Kayak Tours that include a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Nevada.Visit our website to see all the great Las Vegas and Utah Adventures we offer! Awesome Adventures also offers exciting tours in Central Utah including River Trips, Ziplines, Ropes Courses, ATV Rentals on the Paiute ATV Trail, and more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a ball on this trip. Everything was easy, booking on line, they rang the day before and confirmed pick up point and time and answered questions and picked us up spot on time. Chad was an excellent guide who obviously enjoys the job. The ATV's were great fun, started with a safety briefing and then a bit of a test of our driving skills, after that Chad got us motoring, we covered around 28 miles in two hours !! It's dusty and hot but that's what this is all about so don't wear good clothes and drink plenty of water, lunch at the end was very good. The tour of the Valley of Fire on the way back was a good way to finish off. Overall we had an excellent time and would definately do it again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The tour was both fun and interesting. The guide, Brandon, was great. He was prompt when picking us up and very knowledgeable. He had a lot of interesting information to share about the history and culture of the El Dorado Canyon and Lake Mead areas. We had a great time kayaking and I also enjoyed the gold mine tour. Thanks!

1  Thank AEBDC2012
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We did the one hour white water rafting in Utah near big rock & it was great!

Definitely not the most professional outfit in the world but it was really fun & the guide had some lovely stories & pointed out lots of sights along the way.

The rapids we did went up to level 3 & we were very safe the whole time.

1  Thank Toriarose
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Decided to drive up from Vegas to Utah for an overnight stay & rafting & had a blast! We also did the adventure mountain & zip lines during our stay. Zack was our guide for zip lining & rafting. He was really cool, very knowledgeable and we had a great time on the river! Would go with this company again for anything adventurous!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Seriously, ask for credentials - find out what first aid training your ATV tour guide has before you book. Mine obviously had none as after I was thrown off my ATV into the only boulder in the desert he moved me and didn't control the situation at all. He should have radioed in for help and had me air lifted out or something, but no - he put me on an OHV vehicle and drove me back to the starting point where then an ambulance was called after an hour later. They left me and my husband in charge of what type of help I should get. We were both in shock... how the hell were we going to make any sound decisions. At any rate, I ended up in the hospital, medi-vac'd back to Canada after 5 days in the Las Vegas hospital with a broken back - T12 - L5. I do not blame Awesome Adventures for my accident, but I blame them for the lack of knowledge and emergency first aid training in what to do in those types of circumstances. He didn't even have a phone to be able to call for help. Give me a break. Thank god for travel insurance.

7  Thank CanuckGirl
awesomeadventures, Owner at Awesome Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

The situation of you falling off the ATV in this incident is very unfortunate. As a booking agent Awesome Adventures chooses its tour operators very carefully and takes every incident seriously. We choose operators that spend many hours with guide training and can say that every guide touring has taken courses in CPR, First Aid and are all Advanced wilderness first aid trained. This is a mandatory requirement for Awesome Adventures. Prior to starting any tour you are given a full safety briefing with hands on instruction as to how to operate the machine you are riding. To ensure each customer has no questions or concerns each customer is required to sign off that they have a complete understanding, and made sure that it is known that if uncomfortable at any time there is always the option to ride with the guide.
Our first concern at Awesome Adventures is always customer safety, we strive daily to accomplish this. I am sorry your opinion of the handling of the incident was unsatisfactory, I will personally follow up with this.
I would like to personally apologize for your experience, please contact me via the Awesome Adventures main office if you would like to further discuss this incident and the follow up I have made.
Jill Williams