“Always a fan”

Andre's Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Andre's Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #986 of 5,345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been a big fan of Andre's for many many years. There's not alot of French Restaurants in Las Vegas but this one has been in Vegas for a long time. It's downtown location was something very special. It was around in a day when there might have been less than a handful. Sunday brunch is always a big treat . The selections are numerous and always delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here with friends during restaurant week. They had a special menu in memory of Anthony Bourdain. We had the Escargot, Duck l'Orange, Mussels and Steak Frites. The food was absolutely delicious, dessert was great too. Our waiter was fantastic and very knowledgeable. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was solid. Service was casual. Have a good drink menu and decent brunch menu. Benedict eggs cooked perfectly. They offer bottomless mimosa and rose. Did not take advantage of it because of location-had to drive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hard to go wrong with brunch here. Nice people and food. Love the outdoor dining. Personal favorite is their mimosa

Reviewed 20 May 2018

There have been very limited changes to the decor since Andre's took over the space formerly housing the DW Bistro. My wife and I started off sharing a Lyonnaise salad that was impressively large and delicious. Our entrees were less successful with my wife ordering the Scottish salmon and I the moules frites. The salmon was topped with some roasted bell peppers and included a mundane cauliflower sauce. My mussels, though farm raised in PEI, had not been cooked long enough leaving several unopened and others on the raw side. I forgot that our Groupon included 2 glasses of Champagne until I began to settle our bill so we gave those to an adjoining table.