“Clean and easy access to Sunrise Hospital” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown
Ranked #183 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Maui, Hawaii
“Clean and easy access to Sunrise Hospital”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stayed here on recommendation from the Sunrise Hospital. A discount rate if offered if you need to stay near a patient. My mother was flown to Sunrise after a stroke in Laughlin. We didn't need a car because we just walked back and forth. We had night duty 11-6 and did the long walk to the only entrance. We felt safe walking together. The Dennys next door is also a discount rate, tho we mostly ate in the cafeteria at Sunrise. Now the ESA. Excellent room, second floor, quiet, kitchen and large refer, stove and coffee maker never used.
Laundry downstairs, clean and private. With tv. Exchange of Towels, easy. The staff were very nice, Josh is a stand out memory for great customer service. They are lucky to have him. There is a small snack available in the morning. Not used. There is a small client store, water and soda, small food items. Nice touch. It was suggested to start a small book exchange on one of the store shelves. Maybe it happened. For us, it was the hospital or here to sleep. And the staff
were aware of the situation and very kind.
Thank You.

Room Tip: Second floor is quiet. First floor is smoking and pets.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MarshallGulch
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the amenities of our hotel and I am proud of our team for there outstanding customer service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Excellent place to call home-safe, clean environment, great staff, amenities and prices. I
want to highly recommend 2 staff members: Josh (front desk) and Maria Enriques (housekeeping). Outstanding! K & A McGuffie 11/14/13

Room Tip: We're on the top (3rd) floor and the noise level is excellent-quiet. Don't know what it'...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Mary - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the amenities provided in your room. I am also proud of our team for providing you with such outstanding customer service.

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Rooms were dirty on check in, housekeeping was under manned, took weeks to get my room clean. Coffee was watered down. Towels smell like they were washed without detergent. I only stayed because of the price and I had no place else to go. Carpets will make your feet black in 5 minutes.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cholo169
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at our hotel. I truly apologize that your room was dirty upon check-in and that your room did not meet your expectations. In response, I can assure you that I have addressed these issues with our entire team and we are working to improve in the areas of cleanliness and service.

Again, thank you for your time and if I can be of further assistance to you, please contact me directly at 702 369 1414. We hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can show you our enhanced efforts in the future.
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

It was a nice hotel for stay. Not much far from strip, good accessbility to strip around 3-4 miles. I parked my car in Hollywood Mall from back side entry.

Its located at peaceful place, good service, clean room, full kitchen. We really enjoyed our stay and definitely would like to stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Very nice place to stay when visiting Vegas for a few weeks or for two months, as I did. Only 10-12 min away from the Strip and plenty of restaurants and shopping/grocers in the vicinity to meet your needs, when away from home. Friendly staff (Josh is the person I dealt with the most) both at the front desk as well as those who clean the rooms. Would very likely stay there again if need be.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Canton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I called in with several reservations for our company, I am extremely pleased with Cesar and his outstanding customer service. He is professional and helpful, taking the time to book all my reservations, He was friendly and has a great personality. He has a clear and professional way of speaking. I wish that every hotel I called had a Cesar! I am unable to review on the actual hotel as my team has not stayed there yet, so the Excellent review goes to Cesar himself.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your reservation experience. I am glad Cesar was able to assist you in a courteous and professional manner. It's great to hear that Cesar exceeded your expectations in making the reservations.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you soon.
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

I booked this extended stay online and I guess was fooled by the pictures, because when I arrived at 4:30pm and was told the room wasn't ready, even though check in is at 3pm, I guess I should have figured something but I came back two hours later at 6:30 and was able to check in. I was able to notice the following inconsistencies such as, bed bug, dents on all furniture and walls, shower faucet knob stuck and detaching from wall, bathroom door knob was hanging(detached), linen had stains, ripped curtain, filthy toaster(crumbs), stovetop & countertop(grease/grime), fridge had stains, room had odor. I was so completely disgusted with the conditions, but the manager decided to offer to correct some of the issues which was the knob and the faucet. She did not offer me another room, she offered me a $10 subway gift card. I had no choice but to endure these horrendous conditions with constant nuisance disturbances for a week until I was able to complain to the district manager and then offered the option to check out.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank chantay12
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Chantay - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I apologize that your room was not in acceptable condition when you arrived. Please know, when guests are unhappy with their room for any reason our policy is to try to fix the issues as best as possible and/or offer an upgraded room, which the staff did do for you. While you did not accept this offer, we did work with you to allow for an early check-out. I am disheartened to read that this solution was not ideal in the end, but will be working with the team to ensure that we correct the problems outlined so they do not affect future guests.

We continually work to improve our hotel and resolve issues that arise, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at dbusch@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.