We stayed here on recommendation from the Sunrise Hospital. A discount rate if offered if you need to stay near a patient. My mother was flown to Sunrise after a stroke in Laughlin. We didn't need a car because we just walked back and forth. We had night duty 11-6 and did the long walk to the only entrance. We felt safe walking together. The Dennys next door is also a discount rate, tho we mostly ate in the cafeteria at Sunrise. Now the ESA. Excellent room, second floor, quiet, kitchen and large refer, stove and coffee maker never used.
Laundry downstairs, clean and private. With tv. Exchange of Towels, easy. The staff were very nice, Josh is a stand out memory for great customer service. They are lucky to have him. There is a small snack available in the morning. Not used. There is a small client store, water and soda, small food items. Nice touch. It was suggested to start a small book exchange on one of the store shelves. Maybe it happened. For us, it was the hospital or here to sleep. And the staff
were aware of the situation and very kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern studio styled accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and separate workspace; 1.5 miles from the Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Las Vegas - Midtown Hotel Las Vegas
- Homestead Suites Las Vegas
- Homestead Las Vegas
- Homestead Studio Suites Midtown
- Las Vegas Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown