I stayed at this hotel for almost two months for a project in Las Vegas. There was the good:
Location - just off the Vegas Strip, across from the Boulevard Mall and close to restaurants, market, gas station, etc. Good-sized room with a "real" kitchen area - full-size refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, counter and cabinet space; good-size bathroom with large sink and counter space; staff is very nice and helpful.
The Bad - the air conditioner. It was old and loud. It's hot in Las Vegas and an air conditioner is a must have when it's 98 degrees at midnight.
Just Didn't Cut it - Cleanliness of the room overall was okay but I had a few different rooms over the two months. In all but one the carpets were in serious need to cleaning. Housekeeping could definitely use some new vacuum cleaners also. Overall the good things outweighed the bad - just keep your shoes on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern studio styled accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and separate workspace; 1.5 miles from the Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Las Vegas - Midtown Hotel Las Vegas
- Homestead Suites Las Vegas
- Homestead Las Vegas
- Homestead Studio Suites Midtown
- Las Vegas Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown