My wife and I visit Las Vegas frequently. We have found that Bally's suits our needs for several reasons. First and foremost, even though the hotel is certainly old, the rooms are always clean and housekeeping is dependable. My experience is with rooms in the newer north tower. The north tower has the most recently renovated rooms, and I always request that location. Our most recent trip was mid November, 2012 .
The hotel is set back further off Las Vegas blvd. than the others but that fact is easily offset by the unmatched location of being in the exact middle of the strip. We enjoy the shows in Vegas so getting to them is so convenient with the middle of the strip location. I should also mention here that there is a connecting walkway to the Paris hotel next door with many shops and restaurants along the way.
Lastly, on our recent visit we were pleasantly surprised that Bally's had installed many new, state of the art slot machines in the casino. Even though we are not high roller gamblers we do enjoy playing slots. We are headed back to Vegas in mid Feb. so you know where our reservations are booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino