We stayed at Bally's in September 2012. It was first time in Vegas for me. I have to admit, I had grand ideas in my head what the hotel would be for some reason. By no means is Bally's an extravagant hotel but its not real dumpy either.
We picked it for the location. It is pretty much smack dab in the middle of it all. Directly across from Bellagio & Caesars, and next to Paris & Bills gamblin hall. Bally's is on the monorail stops which was REALLY convenient.
Our room was in the south tower. We had a view of Ceasars and a little further down the strip. We had 2 queen beds. Room was actually pretty spacious. Bathroom was pretty big as well. Definitely outdated but nice. Beds were comfy and clean. Thought it was weird not having a fitted sheet on the bed. Only a flat sheet then the blanket and then they had one of those itchy weird green velvety blankets. Room overall was nice and clean.
Casino was....a casino.
Tequila bar was good. Drinks were really good ;-)
Bally's was worth it for the money we paid. Would definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino