Stayed here EDC weekend and paid about $100 a night. That alone made it worth it. The location is about as good as you can get for the price. You are in the middle of the action and it's a fairly easy walk to where ever you want to go. If you need to cab, the cab line was never more than three people deep, unlike the 20-30 people in line at some of the other hotels.
The check in line (although fairly long) moved quickly and the staff was very polite. On more than one occasion we needed extra cups for our drinks in the room and the bartenders gave me more than I asked for. Maid service was very understanding and would come back at various times of the day to work around our sleeping schedule, providing extra towels every day (even though we only asked on the first day).
We stayed in the South tower and didn't have any complaints. The carpets were worn, stained and "bubbled" in places, but everything worked satisfactorily for us. With that said, we were only in the room 8-10 hours a day and most of that was sleeping.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced stay in the mix of the strip I would highly recommend Bally's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino