Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Hotels.com
19,873 results
All reviewsjubilee towernorth tower roomblttotal rewardsbellagio fountainsfood courtgreat location on the striptable gamesother hotelsnice roomhigh rollercoffee makersports bookan upgradeslot machinesplanet hollywoodstrip view
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My family has been to Las Vegas several times and we chose to stay at Bally's on our most recent trip mainly because of the location, and secondly the affordable price. It's so convenient to walk to Paris or across to Bellagio. It can't really be compared to the new, fancy hotels around, but the rooms are clean and decently comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank vviviann
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We came here for the New Years countdown. Stayed from Dec. 29, 2013 to Jan 2' 2014. When we checked in the front desk lady was not really nice, maybe she was too stressed for the many people checking in. She gave us room that was not promised to us. We were supposed to get a room facing the strip, but she gave us facing the parking lot. My husband said that is fine. She even forget to give us the letter for our collectible NY Coin Chip. I have to go back and asked for it. Went to our room, and room was okay, bathroom was clean but not enough towels. We requested for a refrigerator but it was not delivered until I have to call again still not delivered until over 2hours.

When I went to pick up our commemorative coin at the cage, we have to wait for at least 45 minutes, while the other teller weren't doing anything. No one was helping the poor girl serving the customers.

One more thing , when we went to watched the countdown, on the strip we enjoyed the fireworks,but when we went back to the hotel, all access to get in were closed. The barricades were not open so people just climb the barricades and the employees of the hotel just look instead of opening the access to go inside.

When we checked out went smoothly.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marilyn P
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Stayed at Ballys January 3-5, 2014. I stayed in the Jubilee Tower and it was gorgeous. If you can get a room in that tower it is worth the extra money you pay. The beds are super comfortable, and the rooms is immaculately clean. I am a clean and neat freak so the room has to meet my standard before I stay in it or I will just leave. One thing I always love about Casears entertainment is whether their rooms are dated or recently remodeled the rooms are always so clean. I've stayed at many properties in Vegas since 1989 and I was a little hesitate staying at Ballys due to some of the previous reviews but I am glad I stayed here.

Rita the front desk clerk who checked me in has an amazing personality. She was very upbeat, personable, told me everything I needed to know about Ballys and the events that were going on during my stay. Rita is a an example for other employees to follow. She demonstrated top notch customer service skills. I know a lot about customer service because I am a former secret shopper for many retail companies. Also I like to commend David the Slot Floor person. I accidently hit the service button on the Spider man slot machine. David came up to me and asked if he could assist me. I wasn't aware I hit the button. I apologize for hitting it but with a smile and genuine friendliness he said no problem and if I experience a problem or needed assistance, please call on him. He was upbeat too. He was certainly quick to assist because I had just sat down and put my bag on top of the service button. I didn't even put any money in the machine yet and David was right there. He is also an example for other employees to follow.

Everybody I came in contact with was really nice and helpful. I Booked reservations again for March because I really loved the place and had a positive experience.

I also ate at Tacos and Tequila. The Tequila is to die for. I ordered a burger and it was cooked perfectly (medium well) the way I like it. The service was a little slow even though it wasn't full but it was fine. The tasty food more than made up for it.

Room Tip: Book a room in the Jublilee Tower. It was recently renovated.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Beat location on the strip. Great size clean rooms, nice people in every venue. No need to step outside if weather is bad. Paris being attached also offers great options for gambling. Food and entertainment.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Stayed in a 2 queen room with my two adult sons. The room was clean and roomy. The gambling area downstairs was nothing to write home about, especially compared to the adjacent Paris. The location is excellent. They didn't charge us for a rollaway bed. The wait to check in was way too long. A notch below the NYNY but not a bad stay at all.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family