We stayed at Bally's February 25-28th. We visit Las Vegas twice a year but had never stayed at Bally's and decided to give it a try. As frequent Cesar's customers we had three free nights plus a $50,00 casino credit which was nice.
Check in was pretty quick with no problems. The room was clean and a pretty good size. The bathroom was very nice. The room is pretty typical of a mid priced casino/hotel room in Las Vegas. Bally's is centrally located in the middle of the strip so visiting other casinos is easy. We've always enjoyed the casino because it is wide open and the employees are friendly. It always seems pretty busy with everyone having fun.
Currently access to the casino/hotel from the strip is challenging. The hotel sits about a block off the strip but there used to be people moving walkways and escalators to get you from the strip to the casino. They have all been torn out for future shops etc... To get to the casino you have to walk along the side street along the plywood boarded up fence. This area is pretty dark and deserted late at night. Access can also be made via the shopping walkway between the Paris casino and Bally's.
My biggest complaint about Bally's and all Cesar's casinos is the $20.00 resort fee they now charge. They previously advertised that there were no resort fees but now it seems like it is an added charge to make a little extra money. It covers free local phone calls and internet connection...although they don't have wireless internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino