“The Full Vegas Experience”

Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Ranked #82 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We chose the Bally's based largely on location, and we're glad we did. Bally's is right in the centre of all the action on the Strip, and hosts a full service experience from spacious guest rooms, gaming, restaurants, and fantastic service.
Walking into the hotel, I will admit, my first impression wasn't great. Coming straight from the airport into a smoke filled, loud casino after a very long voyage, the expectation of my room rapidly diminished. However, I was very pleasantly surprised to enter a very quiet, clean, and extremely spacious room with a view of the city! The location of this hotel is awesome! So central, and as soon as your step onto the ground level, you're in the middle of all the action, 24/7.
Although a bit dated, this hotel had everything we could have asked for, at a great price for a trip to Vegas. We didn't spend a lot of time particularly in our hotel, but the service and services we did utilize offered very positive experiences to us. The staff were fantastic, from housekeepers, to doormen, maintenance, and the baggage handlers, we were treated very well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Amanda D
Write a ReviewReviews (18,940)

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Not only did I enjoy the stay and the room...I actually walked out ahead. That's always a plus. I had a joining rooms and one room was not ready but stayed , played, and had a great time until we were notified via phone the room was ready

1  Thank Phyllis F
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My third time at Bally's and no complaints....especially liked that our room was located near the elevator this time. We usually have a good long walk down corridors to get to our room! Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The only issue was the toilet...pressure problems with flushing.
We love the casino and the variety of slot games! It would ne nice to hae a better choice for breakfast items.

2  Thank msmac63
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great Time, employees were friendly and helpful. Great location and the rooms were very clean. Lot of choices for restaurants at reasonable prices. Gaming floor has a good layout and easy to locate both people and machines.

1  Thank Bill T
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My experience at BALLY's this last long weekend was EXCELLENT. I was there to participate in a law enforcement relay race known as BAKER / VEGAS race. I was involved in helping out with radio communications ( HAM ) as support. I'm a retired Deputy Sheriff from Los Angeles after 30 years service. While at BALLY's ... I was able to complete my race tasks easily .. spend time at the casino and enjoy my game ...CRAPS. I played enough hours to enjoy it .. up & down as the dice roll, eh ? But, that's my game. Food was great ...and I received a COMP from TOTAL REWARDS for a nice dinner. Also SHOW tickets at BALLY's ...for the new show JUBILEE. Amazing show ...front seats ... wow ! And the invite to the HOOPS PARTY was super ... only I had SUNDAY to enjoy the last day of it ...as I had the Baker/Vegas race event on SATURDAY ...so I missed a bit of that. Overall ... excellent. Easy access for me for driving ... I"m used to the casino now so I know my way around the property. Always look forward to the next visit ... as my hotel invitations make that possible. Thank you !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The food at the tequila bar was good but service was not the best the girls at check in where great they where very helpful checked us right in and also helped with our dinner reservation very clean rooms beds were nice and so was the view

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We got a great price on Jubilee room (promotional rate?). We really like the new rooms and love the location. There is a daily resort fee, but ALL hotels have this in Vegas! The early check in fee stinks. Paris next door has plays VERY loud club music outside on certain nights. You might ask for a quiet room and not strip view. But if you're game, then Jubliee odd number rooms give partial fountain view.

Room Tip: Jubilee odd number rooms give partial view of fountains. But on certain nights you will get no sleep...