We chose the Bally's based largely on location, and we're glad we did. Bally's is right in the centre of all the action on the Strip, and hosts a full service experience from spacious guest rooms, gaming, restaurants, and fantastic service.
Walking into the hotel, I will admit, my first impression wasn't great. Coming straight from the airport into a smoke filled, loud casino after a very long voyage, the expectation of my room rapidly diminished. However, I was very pleasantly surprised to enter a very quiet, clean, and extremely spacious room with a view of the city! The location of this hotel is awesome! So central, and as soon as your step onto the ground level, you're in the middle of all the action, 24/7.
Although a bit dated, this hotel had everything we could have asked for, at a great price for a trip to Vegas. We didn't spend a lot of time particularly in our hotel, but the service and services we did utilize offered very positive experiences to us. The staff were fantastic, from housekeepers, to doormen, maintenance, and the baggage handlers, we were treated very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino