I bought a room for 1 night since I had a package for a room at another hotel for the rest of my stay in LV. I paid $30 with tax, and it included a $20 per day food and beverage credit. I was upgraded into a very nice suite with a sitting area and table with chairs with a terrific view of the High Roller.
I loved the sitting room with vanity table and chairs between the bathroom and bedroom!
I had 2 problems. One was that it took almost an hour to get through the line to check in. The other was my fault, because I never did ask enough questions to figure out how the $20 per day F&B credit worked. I didn't know how it worked other than it expired at 11 am on my check out day. Before I left, I did call them to find out it was actually good for $20 my first day, and $20 my second day, even though I only stayed 1 night there. Since I paid only $30, it was a terrific deal, at least had I used it.
I've stayed here many times, and will stay there again. It's just a great value with spacious comfortable rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia and Booking.com so you can book your Bally's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas