“Great price - excellent room” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bally's
Ranked #76 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Antonio, Texas
“Great price - excellent room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I bought a room for 1 night since I had a package for a room at another hotel for the rest of my stay in LV. I paid $30 with tax, and it included a $20 per day food and beverage credit. I was upgraded into a very nice suite with a sitting area and table with chairs with a terrific view of the High Roller.
I loved the sitting room with vanity table and chairs between the bathroom and bedroom!
I had 2 problems. One was that it took almost an hour to get through the line to check in. The other was my fault, because I never did ask enough questions to figure out how the $20 per day F&B credit worked. I didn't know how it worked other than it expired at 11 am on my check out day. Before I left, I did call them to find out it was actually good for $20 my first day, and $20 my second day, even though I only stayed 1 night there. Since I paid only $30, it was a terrific deal, at least had I used it.
I've stayed here many times, and will stay there again. It's just a great value with spacious comfortable rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank J E
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Bally's, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your last visit. We are pleased you enjoyed your upgraded room and that you enjoyed your staff overall. We hope you will allow us to welcome you back again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,972)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Torrance
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Bally's has the Best Video Poker Bars in town with the GREATEST staff! It may be one of the older hotels but they always make you feel like family even the housekeeping staff goes out of their way to acknowledge and thank you. I thought customer service was gone from this world but at Bally's it is an integral part of everyone!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the review! We are so delighted you think Bally's has the best video poker bars in town - and we are trluy pleased you think our staff is the greatest. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon!
Smoky Mtns. TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was very pleased with everything in this hotel. Our room was a Jubilee Luxury King and it was beautiful and stylish. We had a view directly of the Eiffel Tower and the fountains at Bellagio. The bed felt like sleeping on a cloud. The room had a coffee maker and a refrigerator. We were given a $20 food and beverage credit for each night that could be used at certain places in the hotel. We used one of them at the Mexican cantina and had plenty to eat plus margaritas and didn't have to pay any extra. The location couldn't be better, it's right in the middle of the strip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Paris.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your latest visit. We are glad you were pleased with everything in our hotel. We take pride in our comfortable beds and cozy rooms! We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.
Torrance, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I thought Bally's has been there in Las Vegas for years. After stayed there last weekend 7/12/2014, I am surprised it's still well maintained hotel. Marble bathroom and clean beds. I liked it. The only thing is not there is refrigerator (anyway, I don't use it), but they have a lot of ices in the hallway ice machine.

I would recommend it. Hopefully, the new building they are trying to build will upgrade the entire hotel's amenities and entertainment.

Room Tip: $20 resort (included Wifi) will be charged.
Green Features: After getting the room key/card from the front desk, we cannot get in our room. The maid on the hall call security right away. The security was there within 3 minutes. After checking our ID with their computer system, we let in the room. We then get our room key/card at Concierge. Nicely done.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Bally's, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us. We are proud to be a well-maintained resort, so thank you for noticing! We are delighted you enjoyed your overall experience at Bally's. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit!
Delton, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Bally's is a first class resort hotel. The rooms were extremely spacious and the hotel staff was very friendly and customer service oriented. The only downside was the lack of in-room amenities: no fridge, no coffee maker, no microwave. Other than that, we had an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate hearing back from our guests, so thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. We value your comments! We are thrilled you consider Bally's a first-class resort hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed you stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the near future!
Odessa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Bally's staff and total experience was best I've experienced yet!! I Definitely would recommend Bally's to all that are looking for a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere with everything you need to make a getaway complete.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thanks for the feedback! We are exceptionally pleased our staff served you well. We strive to give our guests excellent, memorable experiences, so it is wonderful to hear we hit the mark with you. We are elated you would recommend Bally's to others. We hope to see you again sometime soon!
Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

From the moment I walked in the customer service what great. Can't find that anymore. Check in was a breeze, and the room I requested was ready. The room was one that has not been remodeled yet, but was a good size for my daughter and myself. Great view of High Roller. And very clean. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was good size and plenty of towels. housekeeping was great and kept everything stocked. Everything was in working order. Went to Sterling Brunch on Sunday, well worth the price. Food was amazing, and so was the service. Pool could use a redo, but just fine for the older crowd and families. No blasting music, and 20 something partyers. Casino had a lot to offer, low limits on tables. Not like some of the other strip casinos. And the bartenders and beverage servers were great. I have stayed here numerous times, but this trip was one of the best. It's all about customer service. And Bally's has it right.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the review! We are absolutely delighted you experienced excellent customer service from our staff. We are thrilled you enjoyed your room as well, and the great view of the High Roller! We can't wait to welcome you back on your next visit!