“Good experience” 3 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Garden Grove
“Good experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff and house keepers were great. We hope that they will upgrade or remodel the entire hotel rooms...the furnitures were too old. The location is excellent right in the center of the stripe. There were so many slot machines you can play and lots of blackjack tables to choose from. We had a great time there!

Room Tip: We normally tip our housekeeper between $3-5 everyday when we were there.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Holly L
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Bally's, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your latest experience with us. We are delighted to hear that the staff and housekeeping staff was to your liking. We take pride in excellent customer service and accommodation, so it is great to hear we are doing a good job. We hope we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,954)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was thinking to give poor rating. But changed my mind. Can't be too picky over everything. We checked in a little early at 1 pm and didn't do the 20 trick. The first staff was very rude and told us directly we need to pay extra for early check in. And didn't tell us what's included (ie wireless or better room) and when we asked if we could have an upgrade, she simply told us NOOO without looking in the computer! So we checked in and have to pick up the keys at 3pm. (didn't pay extra so have to wait!)

When we came back at 3pm, i gave my husband the envelop to pick up keys, got rejected because it's under my name. - Yeah, good security. When he called me to come over, this lady was very friendly (maybe I did the 20 trick this time and asked for upgrade). She managed to find a junior room for us, but not much difference than basic one. So we didn't upgrade at the end. -- At least she tried to help us unlike the first lady.

the room we stayed was indigo tower classic. this is very old and you can feel the spring in bed mattress. But it's so cheap, can't complain more. Total rewards counter close at 6pm. If you lose your card, better save the money for next day.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MonkySpot
We really appreciate your comments, thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. We were sorry to hear that the service you experienced on your recent visit failed to meet your expectations. We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future, so you can experience the truly great service we are capable of providing.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

initial post I did:

“STAFF STEAL FROM YOUR ROOM WHILE YOU ARE OUT!!!!!!!”
12 May 2014
My buddy and I were staying for 2 nights at Bally's and while we went out for the day (just after checking into our room) and returned at 2am; we found our room was broken into via key card and both of our cell phones, head phones, a sunglass case and a hat were stolen. Not sure why they would steal a hat too but they did. Total amount in stolen goods - $957

Security took a statement and had done a lock read - they would not disclose the information from the lock read as they said they need it for the investigation (more that they dont want to admit that their staff steal). Security was completely useless - I wanted access to a computer to change information details and passwords for my emails etc and they said since I was not a Silver Member they wanted me to pay $10 for every 15min to use of the buisness centre. The gentleman at the buisness centre was kind enough (once I explained what had happened) to allow me use of the computer at no charge.

I've tried the loss prevention number several times now and all I get is a automated message to leave my contact details - NOBODY EVER CALLS BACK!

DO NOT STAY HERE. If you do decide to stay here; make sure you lock up EVERYTHING in your safe (if the safe works - had to call engineering to fix it cause it was broken when we checked into the room). Luckly we had locked up our passports and money in the safe.

Current:

The insurance company CCMSI that Bally hires to handle their cases are just useless. The claims agent Michelle did not return any of my numerous phone messages I left her for 3months and I finally got a letter today saying that bally was not responsible for ANY losses that a customer at Bally suffer while staying in their hotels. Parent company Ceasers Gaming.

I reached out to the hotel manager who properly handled me like a human being and felt sorry for our poor experience and offered a comp as a good will gesture. He said that their insurance company takes care of cases like this and it was out of his hands . I did appreciate his honesty.

All in all my buddy and I were left with a real sour taste for Bally's and hope that this shall shine a light that their insurance company, parent company and the staff takes responsibility and someone reading this will change their mind on stayingever here again like my friend and I.

Mike

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Mike N
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Bally's, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that so many of our services failed to meet your expectations. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We are glad a hotel manager took care of you. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!
Los Angeles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

great place to stay...clean rooms...center of strip...can walk to most casinos...i just hope they include more food choices when they finish the front plaza...if you have a choice stay in new tower(jubliee) nice and fresh...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Kent Z
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Bally's, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad you found our resort a great place to stay. We delight in knowing that you enjoyed a clean room and our centralized location on the Strip. We hope you will come back again soon!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the newly remodeled Bally ' s Jubilee tower for business. The room itself was very pleasant, aside from the marijuana odor (possibly from a neighboring room). The other issue was the Jersey Shoreish late night roof party on top of Drai/Cromwell. Drai sits adjacent to the Jubilee tower with a fully uninhibited path for noise. I was kept up all night due to incessant bass and loud music blasting until 5am. I would avoid this tower if you plan on getting any type of rest. As far as the Casino floor goes, it is very average. The waitresses are the oldest and least accommodating of any major casino that I have ever been to. Overall, a very average place.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank lazynugz
Thank you for taking the time to review your latest experience with us. We are very appreciative of your business. We are elated your enjoyed your room, but we regret to hear that your night was unsatisfactory due to music and noise. We hope you will consider staying with us on your next visit.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I bought a room for 1 night since I had a package for a room at another hotel for the rest of my stay in LV. I paid $30 with tax, and it included a $20 per day food and beverage credit. I was upgraded into a very nice suite with a sitting area and table with chairs with a terrific view of the High Roller.
I loved the sitting room with vanity table and chairs between the bathroom and bedroom!
I had 2 problems. One was that it took almost an hour to get through the line to check in. The other was my fault, because I never did ask enough questions to figure out how the $20 per day F&B credit worked. I didn't know how it worked other than it expired at 11 am on my check out day. Before I left, I did call them to find out it was actually good for $20 my first day, and $20 my second day, even though I only stayed 1 night there. Since I paid only $30, it was a terrific deal, at least had I used it.
I've stayed here many times, and will stay there again. It's just a great value with spacious comfortable rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank J E
Thank you for taking the time to review your last visit. We are pleased you enjoyed your upgraded room and that you enjoyed your staff overall. We hope you will allow us to welcome you back again in the near future!
Torrance
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Bally's has the Best Video Poker Bars in town with the GREATEST staff! It may be one of the older hotels but they always make you feel like family even the housekeeping staff goes out of their way to acknowledge and thank you. I thought customer service was gone from this world but at Bally's it is an integral part of everyone!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the review! We are so delighted you think Bally's has the best video poker bars in town - and we are trluy pleased you think our staff is the greatest. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon!