“Average Stay at Bally's”

Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Ranked #74 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Diego
“Average Stay at Bally's”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

As a owner of a travel agency, when I travel I think of my clients and I would recommend a different hotel on the strip. The check in process was horrible. The front desk agent did not give us the king bed that I paid for and they did not give us the $20 food credit that we had coming. So we had to go back downstairs after we saw the room, and then another front desk agent corrected it.
The room was average and needed a good remodel. The light in the shower was flickering and needed to be changed by maintenance. The food at Nosh was good for breakfast before we caught our flight back to San Diego. The value was good for the rate that we paid.

5 Thank momtodek
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We apologize for any disappointments you experienced at check in and regarding your room assignment. We are happy to hear these issues were corrected and you were able to enjoy your overall stay. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,479)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Rego Park
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Hotel is a good place to stay since it is the center of action. Everywhere was easily walkable. Restaurants and bars within 5-10 minutes away. Surprised that it was kind of light with people in August.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Eugene W
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our location such a positive. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Carlsbad
Reviewed 26 August 2014

great place. no issues. would return. would contact my casino host for reservations. fun place. fun area, updated rooms. would visit more inhouse food venues. drive to LV was hectec but once there, forget about it.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Peter D
Thank you for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
Cartersville, Georgia
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I booked the Indigo Tower Celebrity Suite (separate bedroom with a living room, six seat dining room and bar) six weeks prior to our trip. We were meeting friends in Vegas who also booked (2) regular rooms and were planning on eating dinner in my suite at the dining room table before a 7:30 pm show. When we arrived at 3:30 pm we were told that the two rooms were ready, but my Celebrity Suite was not cleaned and to check back after 4:00. At 4:00 I was informed that the guests from the previous night had requested a late check-out of 3:30 pm and still had not checked out. I stowed my luggage in my friends room that connected to the Celebrity suite and proceeded down to check-in again to inform them that there was a “Do Not Disturb” sign still on the suite I was waiting for. I had show tickets and needed to shower. They offered to let me into another regular room to clean up and then move into my Celebrity Suite. This was unacceptable because by the time the maids would be done cleaning the suite (1 ½ to 2 hours) I would no longer have a use for the living/dining room. I asked for the best room they still had available and I would pay the difference. The only suites they had were Jubilee Suites (no living/dining) which was not the tower my friends were in. I needed a shower and to get dinner, and therefore I accepted the room. They did deeply discount the room price, but I am very disappointed that they did not do more to get the previous guests out and the room cleaned for me. Losing the extra space and luxury of the living area was very unsatisfactory and changed the whole essence of our visit to Las Vegas. The manager did what he could to accommodate me, but I believe that this situation would not have occurred at the Bellagio or Wynn due to both the hotel policies and they type of clientele they attract. On a positive note – The Jubilee suite was quite spacious and the furnishings attractive in a retro way. Would I book a stay at Bally’s again? No! You get what you pay for, and for a few extra dollars I would opt for a better experience somewhere else.

2 Thank HeartfeltTraeler
Waretown
Reviewed 26 August 2014

great exprience. room was clean and great view of the eiffel tower. ate at mon ami gabi everyday for breakfast and each time was exellent. the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. i would recomend the paris hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Robert C
Thanks for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! We hope to see you again soon!
Marysville
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My wife and i had a great time. Staff was very friendly and professional, great restaurants especially the Thai restaurant "Sea"! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the casino floor had plenty of fun games to play.

Room Tip: Rooms were clean and comfortable.

2 Thank William B
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We are so happy you were able to experience great dining as well. We look forward to seeing you back again very soon!
Bell
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Good location and , great service and price and going back in October cant wait to get there me and several friends . Jacuzzi sweet was great and very spacious , so was the classic rooms they where nice and remodel

3 Thank Andres R
Thanks for the review. We're glad you enjoyed our location and found the hotel to be a good value. We look forward to seeing you in October!