After staying at the MGM signature earlier in the year, for this fortnight we decided to try mid strip. bally's seemed a no risk venture. Prices aren't as high as paris, Planet Hollywood or Ceasars and the Bellagio.
me and my wife wern't dissapointed.
Room was in the South tower, no view and you cant open windows, but hey..if you want a view..walk outside.
Room was very clean with housekeeping coming generally before lunch everyday. We stayed in a Deluxe room, It hasnt got all the gizmo's and doodads of some hotels, but you aen't paying for them.
No coffee making facilities..so bring a plug in kettle, no refridgerator either although i beleive you can request one for a charge, and the the safe if used is payed for at checkout.
Those were my only gripes, But the ice machine is free down the halls so we generally had a bottle or two in the ice bucket. and a coffee was only an elevator lift away.
I liked it and although i liked the signature better and would love to stay in the bellagio , paris or ceasars..bally's wont dissapoint you, and leave you that much more money to shop with drink with or gamble..and slap bang mid strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bally's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas