My friend and I booked our stay at Bally's through a website. When we got there we were offered a Deluxe room at an additional $20per day. The deluxe rooms were renovated with additional amenities and better views. We agreed to this, but then were told that the room would not be ready until 3 pm. We agreed to return at that time and check in. When we returned, we were told our room was given away and there was only the lower floors available. We were upset by this since we agreed to what we were offered to begin with, and then we waited for 3 hours to get it. To compensate us the manager offered to only charge us for three nights of the upgrade price rather than the five days we were staying. At this point we had no other choice but to take that offer. The day before we checked out we looked at our bill and saw that the bill included charges for five days of the upgraded $20/day. We called the front desk, spoke with that manager and went through the whole story again. He agreed to take off the 2 days like we originally agreed to. Then at check out time, you guessed it. The full charges for the five days were back on the bill again. We went through the whole thing again for the third time. This manager was not helpful at all. He kept insisting there was nothing he could do about it. I told him to speak with the two other managers who already agreed to removing the two additional night charges. He said he would look into it and email me what he finds out. That was two days ago and I have not received an email, nor have I received my reduced compensations that was promised upon check in.
I would not recommend this hotel for any reason. The "Deluxe" room didn't look any different than any other room. It did not have any extras, the carpet was stained, there were no bedspreads. It was a total waste of money. The view was of the rooftop with lights shining right into our window. And they are so disorganized, they don't even know what each other is doing because they don't put notes in the computer to verify what they have promised the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Bally's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas