Stayed at Bally's 5 nights (Jul 10 - 14) with family of four. Center strip location is ideal. Easy walk either down strip to MGM/Luxor or up strip to Venetian/T.I. Rooms was quite large, well appointed and clean. Window needed to be cleaned. We were in the south tower facing north. Our view was of Caesar's and the Flamingo. We had a glimpse of the north end of the Bellagio fountains. You would likely have a nice view of the fountains from an odd numbered room in the south tower. Be aware that getting anywhere (Strip, pool, parking garage) from your room is an ordeal regardless of which tower you are in. My suggestion would be to request a room near the elevators. We were about as far from them as possible and this was a pain. Parking is in a shared garage with Paris. No problem getting a parking space. We were always able to park near the elevators on level 3 (the level you enter on). Spent very little time at the pool. It was a nice pool area, but was about 4 blocks from the elevators. Check-in was smooth. I would stay at Bally's again unless someone suggests a center-strip hotel that is easier to get in and out of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bally's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas