Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
19,573 results
All reviewsjubilee towernorth tower roomblttotal rewardsbellagio fountainsfood courtgreat location on the striptable gamesother hotelsnice roomhigh rollercoffee makersports bookan upgradeslot machinesplanet hollywoodstrip view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2010

Recently stayed for 4 nights. I am a Diamond player so I had a comped room. Stayed in the north tower on the 21st floor. The room was clean and comfortable. Ballys location cannot be beat. The only negative are the people hounding you for comps when you walk in the door. We ate at the Mexican place (bad service and salty food). The Sterling brunch is to die for. Ballys is a nice place to stay and play. We will return.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CaliforniaWalnut
Reviewed 11 July 2010

We have stayed at Bally's numerous times over the years and always fealt like we were going home. This last trip was different. The staff was helpful but the hotel is showing its age. It's time for a major renovation if they are going to be a player on the strip. We were disappointed that the Buffet was no longer open as the lines for the restaurants at Paris are so long. The room was dirty and showing its age.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank WillTravel62
Reviewed 11 July 2010

I was very lucky to have received an amazing deal at Bally's, otherwise I would never have thought of staying there. It is in the center of the strip, so the location is amazing; across the street from the Bellagio and the fountains, with a tram stop to go up and down the strip - couldn't really ask for any better!

Our rooms were right across the hall from each other - 870 had been completely redone; 871 had been redone except for the bathroom cabinets etc, which were really dreary - otherwise the granite had been replaced etc., so I don't understand why they would make it 75% better, instead of 100% better??!!! However, the beds were really comfortable, and not noisy to the outside; our room looked out on the AC units and all concrete of other hotels, but that's part of Vegas, I can't fault them for that; you aren't going to get strip views unless you pay full price ...... what more can I say??!!!

there is a cafe in the hotel that wasn't crowded, seated us straight away, and the food wasn't too bad at all - I ate at the Aria buffet the next night and was sick for two days ........

And the pool ...... what can I say? It is AWESOME!!!! I have stayed all over the strip - the week before at the Bellagio, and the pools are actually better at Bally's - there is an adult pool and a smaller kid's pool, which is great. We rented out a cabana for the day, which gave us space for 8 people, including sun beds, misting beds and misting spouts; free fridge full of sodas, water, and a basket full of sunscreen, munchies, popcorn, cookies etc; all included in the price of the cabana, which is worth booking during the week for a day - $150 versus $300 on a weekend day. It was SO WORTH IT ..... ask for cabana 8, 9 0r 10 - they are right by the kid's pool, and 10 steps from the adult pool. You also get a hostess for the day, who will bring you beers and cocktails for an extremely reasonable price - so worth it!

All in all, a great deal ... don't listen to people saying it is a bad place; it is perfect for the price and the location .........

it is my new place to stay on the strip .........

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank bigbart66
Reviewed 10 July 2010

The room I had in the North Tower was really large, very clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable and the weekday price, I located on the hotel website, was very reasonable. The hotel itself is centrally located and close to the monorail.. Also the pool is great. Every staff person with whom we came in contact was very cheerful and accomodating. I will probably stay there again when I return to Las Vegas. The one negative would be the cost to use the exercise equipment that is apparently located in the Spa..

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank CaFaHi
Reviewed 8 July 2010

We got upgraded to a suite because the rooms were overbooked, so we were excited about that, especially with the great rate we got for the room. The suite was VERY spacious and seemed like it was over 1000 sq. ft. (don't quote me though). Ample space for 4 guys to have your own space and try to throw a few parties. The furniture was straight out of the 70s though...it doesn't look like anything had been updated in years and the televisions were all tube televisions! The space was nice, but when you think of a suite, this is not what comes to mind. I can't complain though -- it was a free upgrade!

The location was nice, close to the center of the strip and the monorail stop is there (when did they start charging for that?). Easy to walk to all casinos and only about a 20 minute walk all the way down to Wynn. Casinos are casinos, so I didn't really see anything special about Bally's. The interior was okay, but I guess it's about winning, not ambiance, right?

If you are looking for a place to crash while enjoying all the activities of Vegas and/or have a good nightlife planned (i.e. not spending much time in the room), the value and quality of Bally's cannot be beat.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends