Hampton Inn Tropicana
US$53
US$200
US$146
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$101
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$79
US$304
US$260
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$125
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$146
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$67
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$91
2,367 results
All reviewsoff the stripthe shuttle driverthe breakfast areafree breakfastin n out burgerfree shuttlehot breakfastyogurthotel shuttlefront desk staffevery morningbusiness centernice pooleasy accessrental carnew york new yorkfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This is a great hotel (great value) within walking distance of the strip (MGM Grand, New York New York, Tropicana, Excalibur) without any of the issues of the strip - traffic, and lines. Quick Check-in, updated rooms, friendly staff, nice pool and great free breakfast. Enjoy Vegas without any of the headaches.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank lorenwebb
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Hotel is off Las Vegas Strip. Shuttle service only to Tropicana by reluctant driver. Have to return by taxi- can't get back to hotel on foot. Leaky plumbing. Worst hotel on our trip from San Francisco to New York.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank malholme
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights as a base for our plans in and around Vegas. This property is close to the strip, without being in the middle of the chaos. They have a parking garage and plenty of easy-to-access free parking. There is a gas station next door that is convenient to fill the car before returning to the airport.

I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member, and I have come to expect great service at Hilton hotels. I was a little disappointed at this hotel's inability to meet a simple request. My wife needed to freeze an ice pack to keep medical supplies cold, and the hotel could not provide a micro-fridge or offer any solutions to freeze or cool an ice pack.

The breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare, which is to say a good selection and plenty of dining space.

We aren't big pool goers, but the pool area is nice, with the exception that there isn't much shade. The water was surprisingly cool, despite the 100+ degree outside temperatures. There is a waterfall in the pool which undoubtedly causes additional cooling.

The rooms do reflect the high occupancy this hotel experiences. The hotel rate was much cheaper than the typical casino on the strip, so I can't fault it entirely. I also stayed at the Pallazo on this trip and for half the price, I'd stay at the Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We arrived in Vegas at midnight on 3/4 July - not realising that it was a holiday weekend. All hotels full and then someone mentioned the Hampton Inn Tropicana. Having arrived in the dark (well it was midnight!) and this being our first time to Vegas, we were really not sure what we were going to get but were VERY pleased with the kind and welcoming service from the reception and the cleanliness and space in the rooms.
This is a PERFECT hotel if you are travelling with families and/or if you have a car, but for us with only a pair of feet for transport, owing to it's location it did not immediately tick all the boxes - plus we had a room booked on the Strip for our 2nd night - though had that room not been pre-paid, I would have cancelled that room if I could have when I found the Hampton. For the really kind welcome, for the free breakfast, for free wifi and the space and cleanliness of the rooms alone, I would give it a massive tick!

Room Tip: The rooms at the front of the hotel have a constant drone of traffic - which you will get used to!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank teany
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Southwest Airlines put us up here because of a missed connection on our flight.
It is not walking distance from the big casinos but they have a free shuttle that will take you to the airport and to the Tropicana.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple