The Hampton Inn Tropicana was an excellent choice for me because it offered a free breakfast and free shuttle service. Being away from the Vegas Strip (but still in close proximity) was also a deciding factor as to why I chose this hotel.
Ninety-five percent of the staff was the epitome of class and professionalism. There was one younger front desk agent though (Stephanie), who talked down to me and decided that I was just someone she particularly didn't like (for what reason - I still don't know). Sadly, that one person will stay in my mind mainly because this was my Christmas holiday; but does not deter from the fact that everyone else (Arlene, John, Jay, Shonell (Front Desk) as well as John and Lupe (Shuttle drivers)) were fabulous to deal with, chat with and share with. It was like coming back home to family! I thank them for a lovely time....
It's easy enough to walk to the Strip during the daylight hours, but I would highly NOT recommend to walk around during the evening. It's best that John or Lupe take you somewhere in the shuttle and then call them when you need a ride back to the hotel. They are more than ready to accommodate and ensure your safety. This is a family hotel - so be prepared that there are little monsters that run up/down the hallways. One quick call to the front desk can change that too....after all, they aim to ensure that everyone is happy (even us with older kids!). Enjoy your stay. I did.....smiles!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Entertainment Capital of the world! The heart of the Las Vegas Strip is just 1/4 mile from our fabulous Las Vegas hotel! Hampton Inn Tropicana Hotel near I-15 is the premier choice for business, group, leisure and international travelers seeking value for their Las Vegas hotel accommodations. This Hilton Family of Brands Hotel is family-friendly hotel and is conveniently located a quarter mile (walking distance) from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip, and just minutes away from McCarran International Airport. Forget about paying those expensive cab fares, our hotel provides Complimentary Shuttle Service to the airport and the Strip. Call when you arrive and we will come and pick you up. The shuttle runs on the hour from 5:00am to 2:00am. Guests can enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer right from our hotel including the endless shopping, sports, gaming and live shows – you’ll find something for everyone. Great dining is also a short walk from our Las Vegas hotel. Our classy Las Vegas hotel features 322 deluxe guest rooms, including 136 doubles and 6 spacious suites, and almost 10,000 sq feet of meeting space giving guests the space they need to host a successful Las Vegas Meeting. A complimentary business center, newly renovated fitness center and beautiful pool compliment your experience at this Las Vegas hotel. Guests from all around the world appreciate our prime Las Vegas location, friendly accommodations and rewarding amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas
- Hampton Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Tropicana Las Vegas