Hampton Inn Tropicana
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$216
US$144
US$189
US$144
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$264
US$102
US$62
US$304
US$259
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
AscendHotels
2,371 results
All reviewsoff the stripthe shuttle driverthe breakfast areafree breakfastin n out burgerfree shuttlehot breakfastyogurthotel shuttlefront desk staffevery morningbusiness centernice pooleasy accessrental carnew york new yorkfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel staff was excellent, the room was clean, it's close enough to the strip and the transportation to and from the airport was prompt and safe. I was very pleased with everything about this stay. Joanie was especially helpful and good to me.

Room Tip: Ask for a second or third floor that overlooks the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff was great and I got everything I expected from the Hampton. Would definitely stay here again if I didn't care staying on the strip and wanted to save money. The airport shuttle is a little slow to pick you up, so I'd take a cab next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had to wait for the airport shuttle for more than an hour, but driver was very helpful. Location is great and staff were courteous and helpful especially the shuttle driver. Complimentary breakfast was adequate. The only drawback is the cleanliness of the hotel. One time, the elevator had 2 coffee cups on the floor. The carpets seemed old and not recently vacuumed. Room was OK but again, the corridors seemed dirty.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank oggieonyc
Surveys, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. We strive to continually improve our service and appreciate your time in letting us know. We apologize that you had to wait for the shuttle. It departs the hotel at the top of the hour, when guests call for pick up. And we are partnering with the Las Vegas metro in efforts to confirm that our guests are taken care of in Las Vegas. Renovation are in the near future and we hope that you enjoyed your time in Las Vegas and look forward to having you back again next time.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am a frequent traveler for business, but my wife and I took a quick trip to Vegas just to get away. The Hampton Inn is always nice, but at this particular location the service was great. One individual really stood out, Keven Jackson, was friendly and insightful, he greeted us each morning as if we were old friends! I would return to this hotel because of Keven's service alone!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Surveys, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. We appreciate your kind comments regarding Keven and hope that we can help you enjoy your next visit to Las Vegas again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Hampton Inn Tropicana is so close to the strip, you can walk, take the complimentary shuttle or you can even take the bus.
The staff were all helpful especially Keven Jackson. He was attentive to guest needs even you don't ask for his help, he just observe you and he knows that you are having problem, like when I was making my waffle. The first morning I met him I told him we were going to exercise and every morning after that he asked me if I did my workout. Keven is a great asset to the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple