“good experience”

Hampton Inn Tropicana
Ranked #29 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 1 August 2014

good experience would go back. We were part of a big group, they did not have some of the items that we requested available when we arrived (microwave/fridge). We received them just in time to check out..besides that being inconvenient the hotel was nice. They did have a microwave in the lobby which was a life saver.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Geneva A

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed here for just one night when my son was in Las Vegas for a basketball tournament.

The service was very good. I arrived at about 9:30 AM and while no rooms were available that early, the woman at the front desk offered to call me as soon as one was available, offered up their free breakfast, and was very attentive. By the time I finished my second cup of coffee a room was available - which I really appreciated.

My son was staying at the MGM, and I chose to walk there rather than take a cab or pay to park somewhere on the strip. Everything in Las Vegas is a longer walk than it appears to be, but I found it to be very doable, even in 100+ degree heat.

My room was very clean. Breakfast was good, fresh and hot, even though very busy. I chose to sit poolside for breakfast on both days, which was the right call. Very pleasant place to start the day.

The location of this hotel makes it convenient to the airport and the strip, and it was really easy to jump on the freeway when my destination was elsewhere in the Las Vegas area. Family-friendly and a good value. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Free parking. Easily accessible and a walk-able distance from the strip.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Ole_Roll
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The service from Keven Jackson were excellent, he were always there when you needed something. He greet you each day with a smile. Thank you Keven. You helped make my trip to Vegas a wonderful experience. The Staff were nice and helpful, especially Keven Jackson.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Eddie C
Reviewed 29 July 2014

From check in to check out the management and staff were extremely helpful, no matter what the question was. The hotel itself was very nice and is close to the strip and everything that offers. There are also other shopping areas (i.e. Sam's Club, Walmart, and Whole Foods) located close to the hotel. Rooms were exceptional and quiet. I was able to get alot of work done in my room and even just sitting downstaris in the lobby area. Staying here helped me relax and kept me productive during my business stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Harwickj
Reviewed 28 July 2014

It was ok. The best but for one late night arrival it worked. No resort fee, a clean room and breakfast the next morning was decent. It worked for what we needed. we Moved to a hotel on the strip Felt safer to walk around and see the strip. When I checked in the lobby was swamped. They did try their best to accommodate all of us. ,,,,,,,,,,,

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great value, nice staff, nice rooms and amenities. Pool and hot tub area was nice. Great place to hang out at night on the patio and enjoy the Vegas weather. Complimentary breakfast always a plus! Location is great, easy access to the strip and I15.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mehit
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Thank you Hampton Inn Tropicana / Las Vegas ... You helped make our first trip to Vegas a wonderful experience. The Staff was nice and helpful, especially Keven Jackson. He helped make each day start off with a smile, laughter and a great start to each day. Thank you Keven.

• Stayed: July 2014