See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

It’s great to go to another casino off the Strip. Great cinemas too... it’s clean and the there are great restaurants. Parking is good too. Great for getting to the mountains and off to see The Valley of fire.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel has low rates, the rooms are average, and it's not crowded. My favorite aspect of this place is the casino with it's $3 minimum table games; craps, BJ, and Roulette. The casino dealers are generally very friendly.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven K
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel was sold out for the July 4th weekend, so as every hotel in Vegas. Check in was very smooth, Rooms were clean , beds were soft, main thing was water pressure in the shower head was very soothing, I quickly took a shower without wasting precious water, only minor thing was room floor could have vacuumed more.

The Buffet was reasonably priced and get what you paid for keeping mind this is not "Bellagio" , many food options inside the Casino including Dennys'. Swimming pool was somewhat compact for hot Vegas Days. I like the security feature prevents outsiders entering the rooms without a Room Key, also when we arrived through the Pool entrance after mid night there was a Security person at the entrance making sure of the safety of the vehicles which was my concern.

Overall we had a pleasant stay and will consider staying here again on a not so busy day.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank adam873
Reviewed 31 May 2017

My hotel stay was great for the price, rooms were clean and modern. Staff were so friendly and helpful. I also really enjoyed my kids being able to go ice skating in the ice arena. We had a great time. Also, it was very convenient with all the restaurants they even had a Denny's which was great because it was open 24 hours.

Room tip: High security, clean nice rooms.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Room was very nice, clean, smelled fresh. employees were all very kind and helpful. Bed was awesome if you like a firm bed (which I do) won some at the slots, ate at Dennys inside the casino, it was wonderful too. Only drawback that I saw was they don't offer complimentary soft drinks or coffee to patrons at the casino. A minor deal for an over all great experience. If we ever go back to Vegas,, we will stay at the Fiesta Rancho again. Slots were not tight that we could find, won over $500. Had a really well mixed White Russian at one of the bars,, Good bar keep!

Date of stay: May 2017