First, rooms are beautiful so that is not where my rating is based, I'd give them a 4 1/2 star for the room.
We arrived at the front desk on a Wed. at 1:30 p.m. No one in line and two clerks There was a standoff on who had to help us. Eventually, we were called over. The clerk was very nice, however she said there were no clean rooms. We travel a lot and that's only happened to us once before but ok. She took my credit card and ID and said to check our bags with the valet. We had to repack a couple things so we hung around for a bit. That's when I saw the family come behind us that wanted the same style room. With two little kids and the valet waiting with their luggage, they got their room right away. Ok, so now we are being sent to gamble which is what we figured but it was then confirmed.
Over to the valet, no one there. We waited for about 15 minutes, then went inside to use the restrooms along with our three heavy bags. We went back out to see that there was a valet "hiding" in the back of where they check luggage in the room that is locked. Not sure if he was there all along but you can't see in and they can see out.
Checked bags, cost $$ to tip of course, then went to do the gambling they wanted us to do and also bought a couple drinks at the bar. After an hour, my husband went to check in and the same nice lady told him I had to be with him even though we were just there together and she had all my info. They paged me and she took one glance and said ok.
Last complaint is with Snaps the restaurant. It was one of the worst meals I've ever had and they didn't care. More review on Yelp regarding that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas