Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
US$225
US$181
Hotels.com
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$188
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboulder highwayoff the stripsnaps restaurantfloor to ceiling windowssams townmin drivecorner roomplayers cardsmall fridgeprime ribcocktail serviceplayers clubbeds were comfortablelarge roomrental carsports bookgreat room
Reviewed 28 March 2011

First, rooms are beautiful so that is not where my rating is based, I'd give them a 4 1/2 star for the room.

We arrived at the front desk on a Wed. at 1:30 p.m. No one in line and two clerks There was a standoff on who had to help us. Eventually, we were called over. The clerk was very nice, however she said there were no clean rooms. We travel a lot and that's only happened to us once before but ok. She took my credit card and ID and said to check our bags with the valet. We had to repack a couple things so we hung around for a bit. That's when I saw the family come behind us that wanted the same style room. With two little kids and the valet waiting with their luggage, they got their room right away. Ok, so now we are being sent to gamble which is what we figured but it was then confirmed.

Over to the valet, no one there. We waited for about 15 minutes, then went inside to use the restrooms along with our three heavy bags. We went back out to see that there was a valet "hiding" in the back of where they check luggage in the room that is locked. Not sure if he was there all along but you can't see in and they can see out.

Checked bags, cost $$ to tip of course, then went to do the gambling they wanted us to do and also bought a couple drinks at the bar. After an hour, my husband went to check in and the same nice lady told him I had to be with him even though we were just there together and she had all my info. They paged me and she took one glance and said ok.

Last complaint is with Snaps the restaurant. It was one of the worst meals I've ever had and they didn't care. More review on Yelp regarding that.

4  Thank KarenArmstrong_BC
Reviewed 27 March 2011

The Hotel was very clean, the hotel staff was wonderful, the rooms were Awesome. The hotel is not on the strip however this was one of my most enjoyable hotel stays in Las vegas... JOB WELL DONE.

Reviewed 22 March 2011

Just got back from long weekend here. Wonderful place w/ lots of parking. Casino was pretty smoke free compared to others and huge variety of slots. I had lunch at Snaps; it was ok, I think I expected abit more from a club sandwich tho. The Sunday buffet was cheap ($7 all day) and food was decent; what do you expect for $7? Staff were all friendly and courteous. I prefer a place off the Strip and Cannery was great; not crowded at all, even when busy and not filled w/ crazy tourists. Room was large w/ a great view from 12th floor; everything clean and comfortable too. Would def stay here again!

1  Thank IvoriSalmon
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Stayed in their deluxe room for 3 nights for business. The room is clean and spacious. Room service was very quick. Not sure how old the casino is but the room looks fairly new. Internet is only $9 per 24 hour. The only down side is the A/C is a bit on the noisy side. Food in the 24 hour coffee shop is huge. Buffett is not that good but cheap. Have never seen that many penny slot machines. Located about 6 miles away from the Strip. If you want to save money on hotel rooms and get a nice room in Vegas, this is the hotel for you. Have stayed in many 4 star hotels in the Strip but the rooms were just okay. This is slightly better than average 4 star room hotels.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2011

This is a great hotel if you have a car and want to save a bit of money. I believe this hotel caters mostly to locals who might be getting drunk in the casino and dont want to drive home or people who visit Vegas for the gambling and not the glitz of the strip. The rooms are super large and very clean with a big flat screen TV. Great views of mountain vistas and a distant view of the strip are available. I didnt eat here, but assuming you are staying here you have a car so you have all of Las Vegas at your plate. This is a hidden gem for sure.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo