Had a comped room so stayed a night in January. The hotel is very nice. The rooms are modern and comfortable. The casino is fun and we had some good luck. Sams Town is walking distance. The cafe had a great inexpensive breakfast special. Service and food were great. The casino offers nice comps for gamblers so be sure to get a players card. If you are traveling to Vegas this is a nice place with reasonable rates. You will need a car for sightseeing. It's located about 15 minutes from the airport and strip area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas