“Great Room...Even Better Price...”

Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
Ranked #84 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Surprise, Arizona
“Great Room...Even Better Price...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

$58 got a great room (and this was a walk-up price)...large, clean, and quiet. And, easy access to Casino floor, nightclub entertainment, and great cafe meals...

DEFINITELY WORTH A REPEAT VISIT!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Harvey-Priscilla

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Palm Springs, California, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

Based on earlier reviews read here, I booked a corner room with floor to ceiling windows on the two exterior walls. The room was large, well appointed, a/c worked great, very comfortable beds, easy parking and access, very reasonable price. HOWEVER, I found the casino to be as stated in other peoples reviews; smoke filled. I could even smell it in my hallway on the 13th floor! Luckily, my room smelled fine otherwise I would have not stayed at all. Right next door, at Sam's Town, the air was much better and I found this to be true most other hotel/casinos that I visited. It amazes me that a new hotel did not design their ventilation properly, and as a result, non-smokers are driven out. FAIL. I really wanted to like this property because I like staying off the strip and the prices that go with it. I can say I liked Carve, the steakhouse; the food and the atmosphere were great. The smokey casino is a deal breaker for me. I didn't want to gamble there this trip and will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Book a corner room.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Peter R
ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. My room was beautiful. Its well taken care of. The bed was so comfortable it was hard to get out of! Snaps restaurant was very good as I ate there several times. The cost was extremely affordable and I will stay there again for sure. ;)

• Stayed May 2012
5 Thank kymluca
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

We stayed at the Eastside Cannery for the Starship and Survivor concert last Saturday. Very nice hotel and casino. The room where the concert was held was fairly small which meant there was not a bad seat! The concert was great and we got to meet several members of both bands at Marilyn's bar afterwards. A local cover band named Phoenix was playing and they rocked the house as well!

Nice hotel with clean rooms and a fairly good value for what you get.

The only negative is it is off strip. This would involve a fairly high taxi fare if you wanted to go see a show on the strip and didn't drive.

I would highly recommend.

3 Thank tntxfour
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

My boyfriend and I came here for the Starship concert and also stayed for the night. We live in Las Vegas and didn't want to drink and drive. After the concert we had dinner and then went to the lounge. At the lounge there was band playing and they were awesome. I was amazed for a small casino there was so much going on. I was truly amazed how spacious and clean the rooms were and how quiet it was. We had a good night sleep. I would definitely stay here again or see another concert. Service here too was outstanding!!

2 Thank exnewyorker0
Beverly Hills
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I've visited several properties in Vegas and Eastside Cannery wins on several fronts.

First of all the atmosphere is just plain fun. Good assortment of machines, with liberal payouts. Both clean and comfortable.

The rooms are a superb value. Soft beds, new tv, and furnishings.

You can't go wrong with the Eastside Cannery!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank JustinJ571
Henderson, nv
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

We live just a few miles from the Eastside Cannery but there was a band playing that we wanted to see so we stayed so we could have a few drinks and not worry about driving home. My wife and I arrived after 6 PM on a Saturday night and walked right up to the front desk and checked in without delay. Oh, I do recommend parking in the North parking lot (no parking garage) because it is the closest to the registration desk. We arrived at our room on the 11th floor and found the only thing between the elevator and our room was the vending and ice machines. This was funny since I had specifically requested a room away from the elevator and vending machines when I made my online reservation. I'm assuming they either read the request wrong or I left out a word when I wrote it. We figured we weren't going to be in the room too much so we stayed. It was a very big room with a king bed, a small refrigerator, and the bathroom had a large soaking tub. There was no coffee maker, which is a Las Vegas tradition. We ate at the cafe, SNAPS. We had a very nice meal there previously but this time my wife's prime rib was very dry. My hamburger was fine and the service was very good. We had breakfast there in the morning and both of our meals were fantastic. After dinner we spent the rest of the night in Marilyn's Lounge listening to the band, The Fab, we came to hear. Marilyn's is a nice smoke free oasis in the middle of a casino filled with cigarette smokers. The place is no more smoky than any other casino. We had a very good time at Marilyn's. The only issue I had was there were signs (even a billboard up the road) that declared "Bottles of Heineken $2 at all casino bars". I didn't think Marilyn's was considered a casino bar until I saw three signs on their bar with this same advertisement. I ordered a Heineken and spent $3.50. Anyway, seemed like a little false advertising to me. Marilyn's is NOT a casino bar. To make a long story short we got back to our room very late and it was a very quiet night even being that close to the elevator and vending machines. If you have something going on on the Eastside of Vegas I recommend the Eastside Cannery.

Room Tip: Park on North side of hotel if you are staying.
5 Thank NevadaDale