Nice smaller casino (in Las Vegas' point of view) located not close to Strip. The rooms are big and the prices are very low. But we had a chance to stay in The Orleans hotel the week before for the same price so we can compere. If you hate anonymity and if you are looking for smaller "familier" places, choose Cannery. Otherwise Orleans offers free shuttle bus to Strip - here you need to go there by your own (by car or by taxi), which takes time and money. I would really recommend the hotel managers to have one minibus as most of the people staying there wants to go the Strip.
Wifi is free (in Orleans you pay for it). Definitely it is a great value for money. I also liked very much the swimming pool (we were the only people there for almost 3 hours!) with jacuzzi.
I gave the hotel only 3 stars because of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas