Found the room accomodating, a nice sized room with 2 Queen Beds.. had a desk with 2 chairs and a sitting chair... nice long bathtub allowed for stretching out, but soap was by dispenser high on the wall near the shower head, so inconvenient if your bathing. Cold refrigerator, and pretty good TV channels.. Beds were fairly comfortable. All in All the room was better than I expected as so many casinos want to give you a small room that begs you to leave it... The hotel and casino staff very friendly and accomodating.. b ut, this has to be the worst buffet in Las Vegas.. more like cheap TV dinner type food... the "Deli" was much better if a sandwich meets your needs.. would probably stay again for the room, but just eat elsewhere...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas