Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$48
US$189
US$144
US$319
US$260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$304
US$259
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
All reviewsboulder highwayoff the stripsnaps restaurantfloor to ceiling windowssams townmin drivecorner roomplayers cardsmall fridgeprime ribcocktail serviceplayers clubbeds were comfortablelarge roomrental carsports bookgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Although I was upset in the way our registration was handled (I'm a local resident that was celebrating my birthday in April) I really prefer the Eastside Cannary over the the Craig Road location. I've stayed at the Eastside three times so far and like the slots and video poker machines. I was given a reduce room rate to stay again but have not able to go back for my night stay. Although it is a distance from the madness of the strip you have two large hotels near by-Boulder Station and Sams Town. Other smaller location 1 right across the street and others not in walking distance are available and better to see during the day.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Sandra J
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Awesome receptionists, nice pool, spacious room, spacious bathroom, toiletries and hair dryer provided, friendly housekeeping. Awesome everything. Big parking lot. Not too far away from the glitz and glamour of the main strip. Ask for a room with a nice view of the mountains.

Room Tip: Ask for a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank anonykit
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I had a 4 day conference in Henderson and needed an inexpensive place to stay fairly close by (hotel is right next to Sam's Town). Eastside Cannery was the least expensive I could find. My biggest concern was that it was clean. I experienced MUCH more than that! The rooms rate up with the nicer hotels on the Strip. Flat screen TV, VERY spacious, refrigerator. No coffee maker. Read a review before I went saying toilet paper felt like sand. It was a bit coarser than Charming, but worked just fine!!! I would definitely recommend!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2013

A CAN Employee -Cecily- I had briefly talked to her on the telephone. I live 20 min away, but drove in the storm because issues with my points. Even though I had called early in the day, she recognized me before I even said my name and was very kind and displayed the most upmost professionalism I have seen by any CAN member. The second Ms. Maya Bertiger, Slot Manager. She was kind and professional the entire time even though another Can member kept interrupting the conversation. Her behavior reflects what a good Manager she is.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
kpholloway, Manager at Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for your review, I have passed your compliments on to our staff members, who truly are our greatest asset!

Kim Holloway
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 19 August 2013

My lady friend and I went to the Eastside Cannery Casino in August of 2013. It's located at 5255 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV‎ 89122, about 4 miles from the strip. We were not staying at the hotel; instead, we stayed at a hotel on the strip. We went to the Eastside Cannery to get the benefit of their rumored looser slots. The Eastside Cannery Casino has all of the latest slots and they are looser than what you get on the strip in our opinion. The usual table games are available with minimums that are generally lower than on the strip.

We went to the buffet they had available for only about $9 a person. Food selection was good, but not great, and the food was well prepared.

I can recommend the Eastside Cannery as a very good alternative to the strip and you might win some money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple