So I've been to vegas many times and was staying for another week so.... I decided instead of paying for a week at the trump hotel we stayed at the eastside cannery for the weekend when the rates are high then spent the next 5 days at the the trump.
It's was £25 a night now that us ridiculously cheap usualy I'd pay £100-£150 a night in vegas so we saved about £300 then spent that on all the fancy restaurants in vegas.
As for the cannery it's a little far out we had a car and u can park at all the hotels for free so it didn't bother us. The hotel Is brilliant for the money, my husband likes to remind me the beers were a buc witch is a nice bonus.
The rooms were nice, pool was not thts great but we weren't really there, if u want to do vegas on a massive budget go for this hotel if you have a bit more cash get on the strip. But there is nothing wrong with this hotel.
Crazy cheap food and drink
It's a new hotel
And really smokey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas