Buffet sucks. Tasteless and no flavor. On the good side ... No line. Rooms are above average and a great view. Coffee shop far better choice over buffet. Girlfriend loves there chinese food. Deli ok but potatoe salad undercooked. Slot machines and tables ok. Has $5 blackjack and always seats available. Drinks on floor average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas