“We must have stayed at a different Eastside Cannery than the bad reviewers did!”

Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
Ranked #98 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Travel with my 2-1/2 year old grand baby adds a whole new dimension to my need for staff assistance in a hotel, & this property rose to every challenge we threw them... From valet to bell service to desk (they switched us to adjoining room at checkin & then collected the "goodie bags" our wedding hosts had left in our original rooms & delivered the to us!) to housekeeping. Highest marks.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Definitely a great place to stay. Must have a car if you want to travel to the strip or downtown Vegas. Rooms are large and have great views of Vegas - some of the strip if you ask for that.
Room was clean and comfortable, beds were great! Various places to eat in the casino itself.
Price was right.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the strip
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Have just got back to Spain from having a great 10 days holiday with my wife in Las Vegas. We stayed again at the Eastside Cannery Casino and Resort ( our 2nd time ) and would like to thank all the staff for looking after us so well. The room was spotless everyday and as for the hostess girls with the drinks...well, I would like to say a BIG thank you!!! I would sat staying there is far better than staying on the "Strip" as we find it too crowded and noisy with all the youngsters enjoying themselves too much ( you can tell I'm getting older!!! ) Again, many thanks for a Fab holiday and will see you all again in two years!!. I am starting to save up now !!! Alasdair and Carol Lyall

Room Tip: book one overlooking the strip
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I've stayed here multiple times and it is always great. There are a few restaurants to choose from. Bingo upstairs is always nice and quiet getaway to gamble. This place has everything you need in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Hotel looks to be pretty new. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I didn't feel like I needed to wear my shoes in the room at all times. The food at the "Snaps" restaurant was good. Neighborhood is ghetto. Close to Sam Boyd Silverbowl. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

When I stay at any hotel, I require only three things: clean, quiet, and comfortable. The Eastside Cannery met the first and last (clean and comfortable) 100%, and the second (quiet) 95%. My only complaint? I was on a lower floor, and I could hear any noisy auto traffic (especially motorcycles).

Other than that, I have nothing to report but good: the price is low, WI-FI is free, there is no "resort" fee, the small 'fridge is handy, the bed is comfy, parking is easy and convenient, the staff is pleasant, etc., etc. It's not a luxury hotel, but if you don't need luxury, I'm confident you'll be happy staying here. I visit Vegas once a year, and it's highly likely that I'll stay at the Eastside Cannery again.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor to avoid traffic noise
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 376JohnnyS
Reviewed 5 May 2014

keeps getting better and better, free coffee and danish, free newspaper and drink, free wifi, no parking fees, no daily service fees, walmart across the street to buy drinks to store in the mini fridge, digital room temp control worked good, no smell at all in the bathroom, great TV, easy parking, i checked out the sam's town mini water laser show, was interesting 15minutes show, also checked out the hugh water fountain show at the bellagio, see pictures.

Room Tip: seemed cooler on mountainside facing rooms, but not certain
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo