Stayed here a few nights after scoring a deal on one of their 600+ SF corner jacuzzi suites. Let me count the ways I liked this room -- top floor, floor-to-ceiling windows facing 2 sides (the strip and the mountains), decent size flat screen TV, 11-foot-high tray ceiling, full dresser, granite wet bar with refrigerator, double desk with 2 chairs (we set up our laptops across from each other), fast free wifi, deluxe jacuzzi, huge walk-in shower, granite vanity. Oh, and no resort fees either.
Room service was fast, tasty and not pricey. Very friendly staff. It's a few miles off the strip, but we had a car and chose to be away from the noise and the party idiots. There's a Walmart Supercentre right across the street from the hotel although we didn't need it.
Only minor gripes were (1) the AC was a bit noisy and I also had to adjust the deflectors to mitigate a drafty area near the desk, and (2) the hotel front desk is located within the open casino floor, so you have to endure the cigarette smoke when you check in and check out. However, aside from those 2 mandatory exposure events, there's lots of parking around the side of the hotel where you can use the alternate side entrance to come and go and dodge the smoke. The parking area is well supervised by hotel security (I frequently saw them from my room patrolling the lot).
Despite the smoke issue, it's a great alternative if you don't need or don't want to be directly on the strip. You can always visit "the spectacle" by parking for free at either the Bellagio or Caesar's and walking around a bit, but by not actually staying there, you can save a few bucks and you also get to leave it behind when you've had enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas