My son and I stopped in this hotel on a cross-country trip, just for one night. The price was incredible. I stopped there based on the TripAdvisor reviews; otherwise, I would have assume the place was not acceptable due to the price. But in the spirit of old-time Las Vegas (cheap rooms, convenient gambling), we were very happy. Large, clean room, friendly staff, no wait to check in. We liked the casino--small, but very friendly. The only thing I was disappointed in was the restaurant. Very friendly, food was decent, but really slow. Usually they want to get you out and into the casino!
Free parking, free wi-fi. Live music downstairs. AAA discount. We couldn't have been happier with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas