Pros: Room was very nice, big window for view, big TV. Pool was beautiful. Cons: We booked it based on reviews here but found some things lacking: lights in the bathroom were so dim I had to go to the casino bathroom to put my earrings in. No coffeemaker in the room. Two towels for three people - and we had to go to the front desk to get more vs. having them bring them up. Key card needed for elevator, which doesn't always work. At one point there were five of us waiting for someone to come along with a card that works. Housekeeping knocked on door at 8 am to see if we were checking out at noon! Again at 12:06 as we were about to leave! Have to go to lobby to check out and stand in line vs. sending the bill under the door as most places do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel Las Vegas