“Getting Married in Vegas”
Review of Vegas Weddings

Vegas Weddings
Ranked #33 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Vegas Weddings has redefined the experience of getting married in Las Vegas by designing a breathtaking wedding chapel to rival the finest wedding facilities and services anywhere in the world. It has quickly become the premier place for weddings in Las Vegas with more than eight venues to choose from, accommodating intimate couple-only ceremonies to grand parties of 100.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Huntsville, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Getting Married in Vegas”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We wanted to get married in Vegas and yet have the ceremony special, traditional and focused on family rather than overdone decorations. We found everything we hoped for plus great atmosphere and attitudes at Vegas Weddings. From pre-planning phone calls to our visit the day before, to the actual wedding night for us, all was wonderfully orchestrated. Photos, which, for us, we thought were not a big deal - our 3rd time marrying each other! - turned out to be a special joy for us and our children and we thank Vegas Weddings for these cherished items as well as our fun limo memories and ceremony special memories. All went very well and we are quite thankful. Vegas Weddings will make your ceremony particular to your needs and create memories that you too will cherish. Best Wishes!

Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“That was interesting experience”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We decide to marry in Vegas. It was easy to make all arrangements via internet - this is very important for people from other countries. Everything was nice and easy, however the place on pictures looks much better than in reality. Also we paid for some pictures in package and second time next day, because it was not possible to choose from all pictures we saw. But overall - very nice.

1 Thank Grazka35
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very pleased with our experience.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Since this was our 2nd marriage we decided to elope to vegas. I was hesitant at first after booking my wedding at vegas weddings. As soon as I booked my wedding our wedding package went on sale. The wedding coordinator michelle k. Informed me that the sale was only for new bookings. Technically we were a new booking since our wedding had not been paid in full yet. I thought that it was very unprofessional not to honor the new sale price since we had not even gotten married yet. I also felt our coordinator was very "snappy" she did not come across as a sweet person you dream of helping you plan your wedding day. I was actually glad that she was off on my wedding day. We actually had a different wedding coordinator on our wedding day that was very sweet and attentive! When we arrived everything went really smoothly. The minister was very kind. The photographer was truly amazing!! We have gotten nothing but compliments about our photos. However I do feel that the prices of the photography was a bit too pricey. Overall I would recommend vegas weddings.

4 Thank Amanda D
Marisa D, Social Media Director at Vegas Weddings, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience. It's our goal to exceed your expectations, and I'm so sorry that we fell short. We'd like to hear more about your coordinator experience, as we take customer service very seriously. Can you please contact our manager Melody at melody@702wedding.com, or by calling the chapel at 702-933-3464? We look forward to hearing from you!
Elgin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

From the website to each person we worked with, it was professional. We chose the most basic package and had a lovely service by J.O. great photos and Amy was a doll when we viewed and purchased the pics. Loved it!

1 Thank JanieSawatsky
Leeds, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“vow renwal for 25th anniversary”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We would like to say a massive thank you to all at vegas weddings for making the experience of our vow renewal both fun and meaningful. The words of reverend Jo were wonderful for our occasion, the photographs by Roger brought a tear to our eye. Every part of the service provided was excellent from the first e-mail that we received to being dropped off by Bob in the limousine at the hotel. I hope that we will be able to celebrate our 50th with you!!!!

3 Thank Dawn O

Been to Vegas Weddings? Share your experiences!