“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vegas Weddings
Ranked #28 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Vegas Weddings has redefined the experience of getting married in Las Vegas by designing a breathtaking wedding chapel to rival the finest wedding facilities and services anywhere in the world. It has quickly become the premier place for weddings in Las Vegas with more than eight venues to choose from, accommodating intimate couple-only ceremonies to grand parties of 100.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Manteca, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We purchased the "Dream Package" in THE Chapel in February 2014, and got married May 31, 2014. I was grateful we were able to make payments. All email communication was professional and prompt. The staff was very accommodating, allowing my father-in-law to play an acousitc guitar for the entrance and exit, and letting my flower girls to use fake rose petals. We met with a coordinator 2 days before the wedding, and the entire staff was very friendly. The day of the wedding, the assigned coordinator met me in the lobby and allowed me to stay in the bridal suite until the ceremony (my soon to be husband did not want to see me). Everything was ready: my red rose bouquet and his boutonnière were gorgeous. The coordinator was very attentive, and continually checked in to let me know who had arrived, and to make sure I was doing ok. The photographer was friendly, and took amazing pictures. The minister was kind, and asked if I wanted a religous ceremony or a non-religious ceremony, and his words during the ceremony were inspiring. The chapel was perfect, and exactly as it appears in the pictures on the website. EVERYTHING was wonderful, and my new husband and I LOVED it. Also, they were very accomodating with our appointment to view the pictures, as I changed the appointment 3 times. AND, I was told the DVD would be mailed to us, but it was ready the day we viewed the photos. One more thing, although the staff were dealing with a transition from one office to another, and they were having computer issues, they remained calm, cool, collected, and very professional.

Thank you Vegas Weddings! We will be sure to tell all of our friends and family how wonderful you are! :)

8 Thank Theresa C

Roswell, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We knew we wanted to get married in Vegas in a small ceremony and I researched everything possible. We ended up at Vegas weddings and I couldn't be happier. With the exception of forgetting to give our flower girl and ring boy their items everything was perfect. Everybody is really nice and professional. We couldn't have been happier with the ceremony. The only negative thing is they do not have good picture packages and what they do have are extremely expensive.... Which was a shame because there were a lot of really good pictures!

3 Thank KelleighGB
Secaucus, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best day of my life was made possible by Vegas Weddings!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We wanted something intimate just the 2 of us then you think Vegas really? Well YES really Vegas weddings did that & more for us I would recommend them a million times to everyone they created perfection from beginning to end!!! Everything I asked & ever imagined it would be it was! Everyone from Charles Amber Danielle Danella Victoria Gus Jenny the wonderful woman that spoke those amazing powerful words that married us everyone at Vegas wedding that I forgot to mention THANK YOU!!! The DVD the pictures the slides everything Perfection !!! Thanks again !!!

2 Thank BetsyrS
Santiago, Chile
“My lovely wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Totally happy we chose 702Wedding for our ceremony! It was a dreamy day, I loved my dress!!!! and got it adjusted just for me in no time at all by the lovely DaNella Ketcham @702wedding @weddingsvegas, she was so helpful and made me feel like a queen...Lo recomiendo sin duda un servicio de excelencia. Greetings from Chile!!!

Surprise, Arizona
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Could not have been any better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We, like many others, wanted a Vegas wedding without the tacky. I researched a lot of places and needed one that could accommodate a reception and 35+ people. From the very first interaction, Vegas Weddings did an amazing job coordinating, communicating and providing excellent customer service. Everyone we encountered was professional and courteous and while I'm sure they could do all of this with their eyes closed, they made it very personal for us. We had a beautiful wedding in the chapel and 2 hour reception following. The cost was exceptionally reasonable--we've been to far more expensive weddings that were not even close to as nice or fun!!

The food was very delicious, the cake was gorgeous and they did a lot of extra little touches I wasn't even expecting that made it so special and beautiful! The flowers were really beautiful--we got what was included with the package and then some extra that at the time seemed expensive, but once we got the corsage, bouts' and single stemmed roses for the bridal party and my mom, they exceeded my expectations! My bouquet was stunning!

Photos--it's a lot of money "all at once" when you've already spent a bunch, but folks, just hiring a semi-decent professional photographer for a couple of hours is going to cost you at least $500- $600 and you don't get the pictures! Our photographer, Max, was awesome and involved and 100% at our service--he got amazing shots of everything and was creative and very professional. I think the photo package was very fairly priced -- these are once in a lifetime moments!

3 Thank phxcyn