“A hidden gem”
Review of Trattoria Reggiano

Trattoria Reggiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Reggiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #251 of 4,979 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Excellent Italian food, Excellent service. This restaurant located in the Venetian mall is a hidden gem. The food is excellent and the waiters are very helpful. I had the flatten veal, my friend ate the lobster raviolis but any meal would do.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

As my husband and I were exploring the Venetian Hotel, we came across this cute little restaurant tucked away upstairs. Cafe seating outside the restaurant walls (but inside the hotel itself) and brightly painted ochre colored walls drew us in. A glance at the menu provided us with familiar favorites from traditional style Italian restaurants rather than fancy preparations of the nouveau style that competes for attention. We chose to sit in the restaurant and were delighted to be surrounded by old black and white photos of the New York transplant owner's Italian family.
The food was authentic--simply prepared, honest, and full of flavor. The service was attentive and everyone was friendly. For two natives of the New York City area to say that they felt as if they were in Little Italy is quite a compliment--and well deserved. As it turned out, this first meal in Vegas was the best-- surpassing other more famous establishments in quality, flavor, service, and authenticity. Next time we're in Vegas, we will make a beeline to this gem.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My second trip to this lovely Italian restaurant near the Venetian Canal in as many years was as good as the first! This is a small, cozy restaurant with limited sidewalk-style and indoor seating. As seating was not available outside on this trip, we dined inside, which was just as enjoyable and even more cozy. We almost felt as though we had been invited to dine at the table of an Italian friend. The garlic rolls served while you await the arrival of your dinner, are possibly the best I have ever had (we requested a second basket with dinner as we quickly devoured the first). Two of us ordered the warm spinach salad with balsamic dressing, red onions, tomato, pecans, bacon and goat cheese, which was delicious. The tortelloni alfredo and baked ziti were amazing as well. The service is impeccable and the prices are reasonable. Three of us enjoyed a lovely dinner and a glass of wine each for under $100, including tip.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I highly recommend this restaurant. In a sea of large, fancy and expensive restaurants, this place was a great find. It's small and cozy. It's run by three old school Italians who bark instructions to the cooks in the small kitchen and have a no nonsense but friendly demeanor with the customers. The pasta and pizza was delicious and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've eaten there twice now and both times I've had the best food. We used to go to Canneletto in the Pallazo which is a great Italian Restaurant but something about Trattoria Reggiano makes me like it better. The meatballs are tender and full of flavor. The calamari aren't greasy but light. The garlic knots they start you off with are a perfect blend of garlic and oil. My husband had the eggplant parmesean and it was delicious. A nice size portion that came with a side pf pasta. I ordered the Veal milanese that came topped with an arugula salad and it was a huge piece of veal, tender, flavorful and not at all greasy. I've also had the seafood plate and it was a nice size portion with tender pasta and plenty of seafood. The next time you're in the Palazzo or in Vegas and in the mood for Italian give this hole in the wall a try you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank ntaormina