“Great food, service, and price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trattoria Reggiano

Trattoria Reggiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Reggiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #187 of 4,766 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Weston, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service, and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Just ate at here yesterday, and it very much lived up to the great reviews it has received. I was given a seat immediately even though they were quite busy. Ordered a sodas and the chicken francese, which was a chicken breast sautéed in a lemon wine and butter sauce. It was served with spaghetti that had the light wine sauce on as well. I waited maybe 15 minutes total for food. The gentleman who I presume is the owner or manager even came and poured more soda ing glass from the bottle on the table. The food was great, and I left within 40 minutes of sitting down. Would definitely eat there again.

Paris
“Omg!!!! Best homemade bread ever!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

So you've got to try this place out if anything just for the warm bread dusted with Parmesan and baked with garlic in it! Wow!!! Soooo incredibly delicious! The food was fabulous as well! The Pesto gnocchi was just as incredible! Best I ever tasted!!!! Reasonably priced as well! Must try!!!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great authentic Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

While planning a trip to Vegas for the weekend, I stumbled across the reviews of this little, unknown authentic Italian eatery. We arrived about noon which was good because by the time we left, it was filling up. The chef and owner were very nice, sharing about their family business and all the tradition that went into making this little gem in Vegas a hidden find. We ordered three meals to share family style. The chef was amazing at catering to my daughter's many food allergies. We ordered the plain tomato and cheese Ziti (for my youngest daughter who likes it boring), Carbonara which was my absolute fav (a little buttery but not to make it greasy), and Shrimp primavera for my daughter with the allergies. Everything was cooked perfectly, the sauces were simple but wonderfully flavorful, the garlic cheesy bread they serve at the beginning of the meal was great (a little garlicy for me), and the atmosphere was homey and we really felt like we were at the little bistro in Italy. But the best part was the humungous piece of absolutely mouthwatering ricotta cheesecake. It was to die for. So even if you eat yourself silly, DON'T SKIP THE CHEESECAKE or you will be sorry. On a side note, the prices were high but this is Vegas and that speaks to everything, especially since we were in the Venetian. It is a little hard to find. It is off the main large open-area eating just down from where the gondolas are on the second floor. This is a must try in Vegas if you love Italian food. Just make sure you tell them how you really want your food prepared (I am sensitive to garlic, so I told them light or leave it out) if you want a good experience.

• Visited February 2014
Milan, Italy
“Speedy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Nice small restaurant inside the beatiful venetian hotel. It seems they like very much garlic, i suppose it could be because americans like strong taste, i had some pasta alla bolognese, arrived in no time, with panna water (nothing that could be compared with the purified one), portion was ok, total price 25 dollars, in general i would say it was a decent overpriced dinner but, despite i understand there were people waiting, they should have not totally pull me out of the table as they did, if you believe to stay more then the right time to finish your plates, stay away.

New Castle, Indiana
“That's amore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Having attended Rock of Ages at the Venetian, we were looking for the best Italian restaurant within walking distance. We did our research and hit the jackpot.

The restaurant is currently being remodeled/expanded and so we sat outside along the mall walkway. This was great for people watching.

The rolls are hefty, buttery, garlicky and delicious. But the real reason to come is the authentic and fabulous Italian food.

The filet meatballs are as awesome as advertised and worth the price of admission. The chicken parmesan and lobster ravioli were fabulous.

If there is better Italian food in Vegas, I would be suprised.

• Visited August 2014