This property was originally built a decade or so ago as a high end destination resort (golf, spa, gaming). While the high end room rates were not competitive and the original resort went bankrupt, Marriott took it over and has maintained much of the original amenities at a much lower per night rate (especially the rates available over the internet during low seasons). As one reviewer noted, there is no bell service for bags to the rooms, but there is valet parking at no additional charge. The staff were very pleasant and helpful (e.g. they arranged for a late check out because we had a late afternoon flight). The rooms are very large, with high end décor. The bathroom was also very large with a large shower and very large Jacuzzi tub and very nice tile throughout. The only sign of age in the room was the somewhat dated/worn wallpaper in some areas of the bathroom (otherwise, the room was very clean and well maintained). The pool area is very nice and more like what you would expect to find at a resort in Cancun (the wait-staff at the pool were very friendly and attentive and the food was good). While we had a car, there is a shuttle that frequently goes to the Fashion Show Mall, which is in the middle of the Strip (across from the Wynn, Venetian, and TI). Overall, this is a good hotel for people (especially golfers) who would like a quieter, less crowded place to stay than you would find at a resort of similar quality on the Strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott