JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$260
US$190
US$146
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
2,094 results
All reviewsrampart casinopalms toweroff the stripspiediniwalk in closetpromenade cafefrench doorsceiling fansummerlin areared rock canyonrain showerminute drivejacuzzi tubbeautiful propertyseparate showerrooms are largejunior suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This JW has beautiful gardens and paths for short walks. The spa is outstanding and the Yoga and Belly Dance classes are an added benefit and treat. The class instructors are well trained and these classes are a wonderful was to stay fit while out on the road.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

I wanted to love this JW Marriott resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the lobby is very well done. The rooms are big and spacious but feel dated. My room had a climate system that made an ongoing chirping noise. The alarm clock was missing from the room and the TV remote was barely usable even when standing in front of the TV. The desk was way too low and had no easily accessible outlets. In general I feel the rooms haven't been updated with thinking of what travelers need today. Also, the hallways weren't in great shape. Peeling wallpaper and stained carpet. The stairwell was even worse. While I realize the stairwell is secondary the paint was peeling off just about everything. Walls. Handrails. Steps. For a JW resort this wasn't expected. It wasn't a bad stay by any means. The beds are standard marriott and very comfortable. It just wasn't anything to write home about.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We liked:
* gardens and fountains,
* views of the far away mountains
* walk-in closet
We did not like:
* waiting in line for quite some time for a front desk receptionist to appear (no one around to ask)
* strange layout of the suite: one very large room with king-size bed separated from living room by huge wardrobe in the middle of the room. Open the doors on one side - and you will see a TV, open it on the opposite side and you will look at the back of the TV with all the cables!).
* A sofa in the living room can not be converted into bed.
* Internet charge of 9.95USD/day
* Strong smell of cigarette/cigar smoke from the casino in the main halls and the restaurants
* Quality of food in two of the restaurants in the resort: Promenade Cafe and Spiedini Restorante.
A one-night stay was all we needed before going home. However I would expect more from the category 6 luxury JW Marriott resort. I give it 3.5 stars - something above "average" and less then "very good".

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MarinaFromToronto
Anthony_JWFOM, Front Office Manager at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for your candid feedback during your recent visit to our Resort! We appreciate the positive comments you shared about our Resort and amenities. We do apologize that you did not have prompt service when in line at the reception desk.
We pride ourselves in our service, and we fell short. Thank you too, for your feedback on your guest room layout. We are embarking on renovations this late Spring, and we plan to address your concerns with the Television. With regard to the smoke from our adjacent
Casino, we are in the process of upgrading our systems as well, as the Resort is a non-smoking Hotel, however, it is currently offered in the Casino space.

Please contact me directly, if I can assist with a future stay, to insure you have a memorable visit.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here in November 2013 and I must say I was very impressed with all experiences. I would have preferred a room with a better view (I had parking lot view) but still a nice clean room. The room was very spacious and tastefully decorated. Large bathroom with a stand alone glass shower with waterfall spout overhead. Whirlpool bathtub was a blessing after a long day of shopping and site-seeing. After checking in I took a stroll around the grounds taking in the beautiful Zen-type atmosphere then ate at a pub called J.C. Wooloughan's inside the resort. The balcony was a plus in the afternoon while it was warm out. We even ordered room service and sat out to eat it before heading out for the day. The whole resort is a little peace of tranqulity away from the busy Las Vegas Blvd. The staff was helpful, professional and attentive to every question and need. I will definately stay here on a return trip.

Room Tip: If you want a comfortable stay away from the busy Las Vegas Strip, this resort is a plus. It has everything you'd need for a few days getaway. Very relaxing ambiance.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I spent New Year's weekend at the JW Marriott. It's in a very nice part of Las Vegas, an easy 20-minute drive from the strip. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping centers nearby. We stayed in the Palms tower. The room was spacious and had a walk-in closet with plenty of hangars. There was a large bathroom with a spa tub and double sinks, with cabinets for storage below. There is an exercise room on the 2nd floor of the Palms Tower. The hotel charges a $15-per-day resort fee, which includes two bottles of water and free wifi. (Our water bottles had a sign that said we'd be charged a $5 fee, but we were told to ignore that.) The bathroom had three each of bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths. One robe was provided. It also had what I thought was a refrigerator, but when I opened it, there was a sign that said it was not a refrigerator and not to store perishables there. The sign also said that we could call the front desk to see if a refrigerator was available for delivery to our room. I only brought iced tea, and there was an ice machine down the hall, so I didn't bother. We ate dinner at Spiedini, which I loved. They had a set menu for New Year's, but also an a la carte menu which was very reasonable. The lobster ravioli were amazing. Although it was New Year's Eve and super busy, they did not rush us at all and let us enjoy our meal at a leisurely pace. I did notice a bit of a smoky smell in the casino, but it wasn't bothersome to me. There were some machines that were "smoke-free," and even though they were right in the casino, it was nice to sit there and at least not have someone next to you blowing smoke in your face. Spiedini was not near the casino at all, so there were no issues with smoke there.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a refrigerator ahead of time if you need one.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple