Was here for a internal company meeting. Conference facilities are very good. Service excellent.
The rooms are very large and I had a whirlpool in mine that filled so fast that you could not walk away.
The conference food was very good.
It was cold outside so I never got a chance to use the pool but I would have love too. The grounds are large and well landscaped.
Bit far from the strip but they so have a fee shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott