I had read some of the reviews about the rooms , we were in the Palm Tower, and it was beautiful the room was big , bathroom huge , and with a jacuzzi . The grounds are gorgeous ,and so is the pool area .They had a comedy club, casino, bingo, and restaurants so you didn't have to leave . It was quiet, and a nice change from the strip, but close enough if you wanted to go. The casino, and bingo staff very nice, and helpful but the hotel front desk staff could be a little more caring . I checked to make sure we have a newspaper in our profile and we did but never got the newspaper the 2 days, and when I told them said sorry but no offer to give me a paper . I' m a gold member and have to agree with others nothing special for us or concierge level or breakfast rewards due to being a resort I also gave a refrigerator request in my profile and made the reservation about a month out , and other Marriott's read the profile ahead of time and have one there they just read it that morning and put me on a wait list never got one and what disturbed me is they have refrigerators in the room but you can't hook them up I don't know if they used to be mini bars but they need to take them out it did make me a little upset there is another casino next door and a target , liquor store , grocery stores and restaurants less than 2 miles. It's a beautiful area and resort and definitely will be back and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for a luxury hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott