I spent a week at the JW Marriott Las Vegas for work, and I must say, it's an absolutely beautiful property. The grounds were gorgeous, and my room was incredible. I loved that the conference space was right on the property, and the employees in the conference center area were so helpful and prompt. As a young adult, though, I didn't feel like this resort was for my age group. In fact, the only people in my age group at the resort that week were from my conference. This resort, to me, is a great location for the "young at heart". Everywhere I turned, I saw really cute senior citizens. LOL! I felt like I was not supposed to be at this location given that I was under the age of 60. Would I go back to this location? I'm not sure given that I probably won't see many people in my age group, but I thought it was so super gorgeous. I also loved that the resort was just down the street from two great shopping plazas with really great restaurants. This was important, as I was not impressed with the food on the property. Overall, my room was great and the property was beautiful. I just felt out of place given my age, and as a foodie, I wasn't impressed with a lot of my meals. I would recommend the property to a more mature crowd (over 60) and possibly for weddings and conferences where you'll bring in all your friends in your age group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott