Stayed here for a long weekend as my husband had a conference in the hotel. Didn't think I would like being off the strip but I was so wrong! Checked in early and our bags were held as our room wasn't ready. The hotel arranged a car for us to be driven to the strip while we waited and they left a message when our room was ready. We had a one bedroom suite which was enormous! A huge living/dining room area and a patio which faced the mountains out back. A little outdated but spotless and the bed was unbelievably comfortable! Was able to have a couple spa treatments while here and they were very enjoyable. I liked that there is a complimentary workout room on the second floor of the palms tower. Yes it is just a converted room with several treadmills and free weights but when looking for no frills it was perfect. Otherwise it's a little walk to the bigger and updated fitness facility. The pool area is huge with more than enough chairs in the sun and shade. Lots of families enjoying! There are cabanas to rent and also a cafe to order food. Plenty of attendants to take orders so you never have to leave your chair! With all the paths to explore and waterfalls around the resort it is very tranquil! A nice sized casino and other than a drink and appetizer in the Irish pub we didn't eat at the resort though there are several restaurants to choose from. Starbucks is also on property. A huge thank you to the concierge, Denyse, who was so helpful in arranging cars and helping with restaurant reservations! Would definitely like to come back in the future with the family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott