JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$114
US$74
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$190
US$146
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$189
US$144
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$253
US$202
Official Site
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

US$189
US$144
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
SignatureMGMGrand
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$123
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$288
US$191
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

2,122 results
All reviewsrampart casinopalms toweroff the stripspiediniwalk in closetpromenade cafefrench doorsceiling fanrain showerred rock canyonminute drivejacuzzi tubbeautiful propertyseparate showerjunior suiterooms are largesmall casino
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've stayed here more than a dozen times and love this serene, manicured, tropical arboretum-like property with its rushing streams, waterfalls and huge palms far from the hustle and bustle of The Strip. Two days before on Wed 5/23, I had a great Chat Line experience with Natalie who was responsive and personable. We got a wonderful room upgrade, thanks Natalie! Very personable and professional service at Registration with Lorreanne and with very-helpful Lauren at the Palms Tower desk and we're so grateful for the wonderful room! Thanks Desriee for the great service poolside. We'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at JW Marriott for a long birthday weekend. I really enjoyed my time there.The room was clean and spacious. Parking was excellent, with free self-park or complimentary valet. We were out all day on most days and preferred to valet. The wait for a car was minimal. Their spa area is great, as is the pool. One day we had a hard time finding chairs at the pool. People would leave their towel on chairs and just disappear. All chairs had towels on them. One of the staff walked around with us and helped us find chairs. I did not use any of the restaurants or a casino. The only issues I had was that one day my room was not cleaned by 4pm when I came back to the hotel (I left at 8am) and to use their internet or print anything costs $6.95 for 15 minutes. The WiFi is free. Again, I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our trip was a 3 night stay that was a mixture of business & pleasure. It was my husbands business trip & I was along for some R&R. He said the conference center was very nice & the food was good.
Pros: Great location, which is about 20 minutes from the strip. Our room was exceptionally large, beautiful & quiet. It was by far the largest & best room we've had at any resorts within the U.S.The room was clean, with a comfortable bed & a relaxing color scheme. The bathroom was well appointed with a seperate shower & the toilet was seperated (by a door) from the sink, tub, shower area. The towels were bright white & soft. The beautifully designed pool included a waterfall and offered ample lounge seating & excellent poolside service! The regular mojitos from the Waterside Grille were excellent!
Cons: We're non-smokers, so we didn't care for the smokey casino areas which we often had to walk through to get to restaurants.

The restaurants: We wished their best restaurants had extended hours, as there were times when we wanted to eat, but were stuck with the limited, bottom of the barrel options. The options varied greatly, from upscale, with excellent service & very good food at Hawthorne Grill & Spiedini Ristorante to a 1970s Denny's type atmosphere at Promenade Cafe. The Promenade Cafe atmosphere & staff attire were dated, with the food being less than mediocre. I don't typically eat fried foods, but the menu didn't offer anything that caught my eye, so I decided to start with the mozarella sticks, which I thought were on the safe side. The marinera sauce with the mozarella sticks was an orangish color and was sadly, the worst marinara I've ever had. I've actually had much better at Arby's. Service was good enough, but didn't make up for the unappealing atmosphere & food, which was in somewhat smokey setting since its open-atmoshere setting, was right beside the casino. I do not recommend the hummus at the Waterside Grille. It appeared to be homemade, but was very dry, lacked flavor and the pita chips were greasy. However, the Waterside Grille service at the pool was excellent! Due to the limited (dinner only) hours we were unable to try the Shizen Japanese Restaurant. We didn't eat at Rampart Buffet since I don't care for buffets.
Overall: The accomodations were elegant in a quiet area, with excellent service! I recommend this resort & encourage you to take advantage of the coupon book they give you upon check-in! Wtih them, we got many free alcoholic beverages & other freebies! Another perk is the free shuttle service to the strip. Unfortunately, it didn't work for our schedule, so we used Uber services.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am a Long Time (and I mean over 25 years) Marriott member which implies that I have spent way too many nights at some Marriott across the world.

The experience from time I called to try and make reservation (was given false information under pretext of upselling me a $50 / night package by telling me that Parking would be included in package even though parking is actually free at resort) to the actual checking in a resort (lackadaisical approach and almost tried to convince me that I would be better of just going somewhere else and that being Lifetime Member was not that big a deal to them).

I checked out several days early and upon check out I was told - well actually nothing.

Way to go Marriott... Take your best customers for granted...... I will be voting with my pocket book and I am sure that Hilton would be delighted to get some of my business.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank s s
Anthony C, Manager at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your post of the bad and the ugly; seems like there was some type of miscommunication and I am sorry for the confusion - your details will help me with clarification where needed.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We’ve been coming here for years and had skipped a few years while the renovations were going on. We were glad to return and were overall very happy, but we’re sorry that this time we stayed in the Spa Tower (which we’d requested) We had a little traffic noise and did not have the serene Mountain View that we’ve had in previous visits. We were over the valet entrance, so there was that bit of noise, too. The room did not appear to be updated, but it was not shabby, and it was clean, roomy and comfortable. Very comfortable bed. This place has great bathrooms. There were cold bottles of water in the fridge daily. Rampart Casino is my favorite by far, so staying here works beautifully for me. We’ll just make sure we stay back in the Palms Tower next time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple